The Sliding Door & Window Repair Specialists fixing hard to open glass sliding doors and windows; re-meshing window security screens plus hinged and sliding security screen doors; replacing broken window latches, glass sliding door locks, security screen door locks as well as security screen door triple locks and much, much more. Welcome to Window Revival
Window Revival is Australia's leading Aluminium Door Repairs and Window Restoration Specialist. We can save you thousands on the cost of replacing your aluminium windows and doors by restoring, repainting and repairing your existing aluminium window frames and sliding doors. Residential or Commercial, we can make a lasting difference to your next renovation project.
AS Seen On TV – Our Aluminium Window Restoration Processes has stood the test of time. We’re so confident you’ll be happy with what we do for you, that we’ll put your Guarantee in Writing.
Our Guarantee Your Peace Of Mind
We are so confident with the finish you’ll receive that we are prepared to provide a 7 year paint finish against bubbling, peeling or flaking.
We stand by every job we do. Every client we do work for has my mobile which you can call me on with any questions or concerns for the entire 7 year guarantee period.
Sliding Door Repairs
Choose Window Revival, if your sliding doors are hard to open, our sliding door repairs service will make them slide easy.
Sliding doors which don’t slide smoothly can be caused by damaged or worn rollers and worn out tracks.
Here’s what we can do for you
- Sliding door roller replacement
- Security door rollers
- Replace sliding door handles
- Replace worn or damaged sliding door tracks
- Install patio bolts, push button locks, door closers
Window Revival specializes in all aspects of making tired, old aluminium windows and doors look and work like new again, at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
Here’s what we can do for you
- Sliding window roller replacement
- Replace worn weather felts
- Replace window latches
- Double hung window springs or spirals
Window Restoration and Window Painting
Window Revival, Australia’s #1 Awarded Aluminium Window Restoration Specialists can repaint and restore existing windows and sliding doors… in place, and without having to remove and damage any surrounding surfaces
Best of all, in place window painting and window restoration can often result in savings of up to 65% when compared to the cost of replacement.
The Window Revival team uses the best techniques and technology available to restore your aluminium windows.
After restoring your aluminium windows, you are no longer stuck with the dull grey of a faded aluminium window. The Window Revival team can produce a
- Factory quality finish
- In the colour of your choice
- Matched to the colour of your cladding or gutters, or
- Matched to your interior colour scheme
Our services have application in a large range of markets including:
- Window Manufacturers
- Commercial Builders focusing on large refurbishments with large shop front element
- Interior Designers
- Shop Fitters
- Real Estate Agents with substantial rent roles
- Highrise Property Managers
- Professional Body Corporate Managers
Benefits of Aluminium Restoration
- Brilliant, long lasting finish - add years to the life of your aluminium windows
- Fraction of the cost of new windows - save thousands when renovating your home
- No damage to interior or exterior finishes from removing old aluminium windows
- Choice of restoring the original colour, or choosing a colour to suit your existing colour scheme
- Complete attention to detail – with new rollers and felt replaced as required, and where possible. New handles and screens can be installed where requested.
HIA Trade Contractor-Painting Award 2010
MBA State Winner-Painting & Decorating 2008
MBA Regional Winner-Painting & Decorating 2008
HIA Innovation Award National Finalists 2008
HIA Innovation Award National Finalists 2007
MBA State Award in 2007
MBA Regional Award in 2007
HIA Innovation Award Qld Winners 2007
HIA Innovation Award Qld Winners 2006