BRICKS, PAVERS & CLADDING BY TIMBERCRETE
What is Timbercrete?
- Timbercrete is a multi-award winning and environmentally sustainable masonry building product. We make bricks, pavers and cladding.
- Bricks and cladding panels are typically large and light. Construction alternatives include single skin blocks, pavers, veneer or double brick, and wall panels.
- Our bricks have domestic, industrial, commercial and landscape applications.
Why consider Bricks, Pavers and Cladding by Timbercrete?
- Timbercrete’s thermal insulation properties out-perform many masonry products by up to 6 times.
It’s made from timber waste products and actually traps the carbon that would otherwise end up as greenhouse gas.
- You save energy for heating and cooling, and each brick, paver and block takes a lot less energy to produce
- Timbercrete has excellent sound absorption and acoustic qualities
- Timbercrete bricks, pavers & cladding offer the highest possible fire resistance in Australia
- It’s impervious to termites and rot, is bulletproof and can be nailed and screwed into like timber.
- Timbercrete is a proudly Australian idea. Our bricks, pavers & cladding hold international patents granted throughout the world. It has trademark protection.
Timbercrete is proudly an Australian invention and Australian owned with international patents granted in most of the world’s population (developed and undeveloped countries) and has trademark protection.
It is used in domestic, industrial and commercial buildings as well as landscaping and a range of other applications. Timbercrete can be moulded into a vast range of sizes, shapes, colours and textures. It inherits some very unique qualities which make it outstanding among other building products.
These outstanding qualities include:
- Significantly improved environmental benefits. It is the only brick; block, panel or paver that actually stores (traps) carbon gas. Timbercrete is made from discarded timber a waste product (containing carbon) which is sequestered in a cementitious tomb. This process offsets the carbon gas emissions of thousands of cars per year. Being a carbon trap or a carbon sink it locks up thousands of tonnes of carbon gases annually. The more widely Timbercrete is used the greater the amount of carbon gas that is sequestered.
- It has a lower embodied energy; because it takes vastly less energy to produce compared to traditional clay fired bricks.
- A significantly improved insulation value (R) when compared to traditional clay and concrete bricks, blocks and panels.
Improved thermal mass, (specific heat) when compared with other insulating products. Thermal mass is the ability of a product to store thermal energy and release it slowly.
Improved engineering diversity, due its lighter semi flexible quality.
- Lighter weight (2.5 times lighter than concrete or clay).
- Improved workability, it can be nailed and screwed just like timber.
- Improved fire rating compared to concrete, clay, timber or steel.
FRL240/240/240 (at 190mm thick). Exceeding the highest possible fire rating.
- It is bullet proof when fired at with a vast array of weaponry, even a 50 calibre metal jacket bullet. Other commonly used building products, such as clay or concrete bricks and aerated concrete shatter even when using lower powered weaponry.
Not enough ratings yet
1 of 1 people recommended this tradie, for jobs confirmed as hired
DDavid G from Richmond, NSW
19 Nov 2013
Gave me a call right away to discuss a time to complete the job. As I was flexible, we found a time with suited us both. Completed the job in a professional manner to my satisfaction.BricklayersVerifiedHired
ABN, Licencing and RegistrationAll verfied by hipages staff
- Bricklayers in Kurrajong Heights
- Building Suppliers in Kurrajong Heights
- Cladding in Kurrajong Heights
- Handyman in Kurrajong Heights
- Mouldings in Kurrajong Heights
- Paving Suppliers in Kurrajong Heights
- Retaining Walls in Kurrajong Heights
- Bricklayers in East Kurrajong
- Building Suppliers in East Kurrajong
- Cladding in East Kurrajong
- Handyman in East Kurrajong
- Mouldings in East Kurrajong
- Paving Suppliers in East Kurrajong
- Retaining Walls in East Kurrajong
- Bricklayers in Bilpin
- Building Suppliers in Bilpin
- Cladding in Bilpin
- Handyman in Bilpin
- Mouldings in Bilpin
- Paving Suppliers in Bilpin