Domestic - Commercial - Air Conditioning
- Lighting ∑ TV points
- Ceiling fans ∑ Shed power
- Exhaust fans ∑ Power points
- Smoke alarms
- Security lighting
- RCD/Safety switches
- Switchboard upgrades
- Appliance testing and tagging ∑ Air conditioning installations and servicing
- Evaporative System repairs ∑ Electrical safety certificates ∑ Pre-purchase inspections
- Skirting ducts
- Office and shop fitouts
- Testing and tagging
- Switchboard repairs and upgrades
- Safety inspections
- Small to medium construction projects
- Split system air conditioning installs
- Shipping centre and retail maintenance
- Property management and real estate work
Basic Back to Back Pricing
Back to back means when itís possible to position the outside unit of the split system directly behind the inside unit (just separated by a wall).
If this occurs, less material is needed as both units are close to each other. Listed in grey to the right, are the materials needed for a professional installation.
Non Back to Back Pricing
This pricing is for when the design of your home or office doesnít allow for the outdoor unit to be placed directly behind the inside unit.
This could be due to space constraints, noise or purely looks and because of that, the outside unit needs to be placed elsewhere. In this scenario, all the points listed above are needed plus these extras listed in grey to the right.
Pressure Testing your Split System
One of the most important points is that there are no leaks and to ensure this, the installer should pressure test the refrigerant lines.
Also, all moisture needs to be vacuumed out of the pipes as moisture and refrigerant donít mix well.
All professional installers should do this but you may need to ask to make sure itís included.