Feng Shui Consultations with Style
Jane Langof | Feng Shui Concepts
Jane Langof loves helping people improve their health, wealth and happiness with Feng Shui and great design.
Jane believes that your home is a reflection of your life, and that you can positively change your life by changing your surroundings.
Feng Shui Consultant and Interior Designer | Sydney
Jane is a professional member of the Association of Feng Shui Consultants and gained her qualification from the Australian College of Environmental Studies, which offers the most holistic training course available to Feng Shui consultants. Jane has also studied with Feng Shui Masters, including Grand Master Raymond Lo of Hong Kong.
Jane specialises in Feng Shui design in Sydney, and works with many different people from residential and business clients to architects, property developers and home renovators.
Jane has a common-sense approach to Feng Shui which appeals to logically minded people who are interested in alternative ways to improve their happiness and wellbeing. Jane is passionate about her work, and has a genuine enthusiasm to help people improve their lives.
Benefits of using Feng Shui Concepts
- Find your wealth sector and learn how to activate it to promote prosperous energy.
- Create a supportive environment to help you attract and maintain harmonious relationships.
- We give you 'Building Biology' advice, which covers issues such as electro-magnetic fields, chemical products, mould, dust and air contaminants. Building Biology is also known as Modern Feng Shui.
- We review your birth charts to make sure that the Feng Shui remedies support the colours and elements that you personally need. This is referred to as Four Pillars of Destiny (Chinese Astrology).
- We provide you with professional advice on colours, furnishings, layouts and interior design.
- We help you transform your home into a beautiful and welcoming space that you enjoy living in.
- Traditional Feng Shui consultations for home and office
- Interior Decorating and Design services
- Pre-sale consultations for real estate
- Pre-purchase consultations for new properties
- Building and renovation advice
- Professional partnering with other experts
Not enough ratings yet
Tradies need feedback from 3 or more jobs confirmed as hired to get a star rating.