Quote 'HIPAGE' and receive a 20% DISCOUNT on your professional consultation. Call Jo now on - 0417 920 060 About Us
Brush Interiors is an exciting new wholly Western Australian owned company where individuality, originality, exclusive cutting-edge technology and affordability are the heart of inspired interior design. Interior design and decoration at its best will reflect your personality and lifestyle needs, while remaining affordable and cost-effective. At Brush Interiors, you can be assured that your interior design will be carefully tailored to enhance your home, office, or commercial property and will encompass your needs while adding value to your property.
One-off design consultation (2 hours)
- can save you time and money by formalising the ideas and concepts you may have in mind into real plans and solutions.
Basic Colour Pallet
– Colour selection is fundamental in creating the overall interior design. The Basic Colour Pallet service includes a consultation to refine your ideas and colour samples, a practical tool when selecting paints, finishes, fixtures, furniture and decorations.
Full Colour and Finishes Selection
- In addition to the Colour Pallet Consultation, this service provides clients with a complete range of finishes as well as the colour pallet, including a sample board. This popular service saves you time and minimises the daunting task of sourcing and costing finishes to suit your project.
– Understanding what furnishings will enhance the design space and selecting them can be time consuming and daunting. At Brush Interiors, the hard work is taken care of, leaving you free to enjoy a final selection process.
House Sale Preparation
– This specialised service will guide you in accentuating the best features of your property and creating an atmosphere that attracts buyers. A Brush Interiors Pre-Sale House consultation can deliver results by maximizing your property’s value and marketability.
Concept Drawings for Renovations
– Brush Interiors will clarify needs, adapting current spaces to specific requirements with affordable, space effective concept drawings.
– Supervising a design project can be a lengthy and demanding process. Brush Interiors takes the stress out with this service, by providing the expertise and understanding of processes necessary to complete a project and undertaking the management of these on your behalf.
– Brush Interiors offers this practical service to assist clients in DIY project management, preparing a management plan that includes time frames and projected outcomes. This provides the DIY enthusiast with information and an understanding of processes to ensure a smooth transition from concept to completion.
Room Layout Plan
– Brush Interiors will draw up a plan for your particular room, space or for a specific interior design requirement, such as a wall unit. This decorative layout design then provides clear instructions to trades people as to tiling layouts, cabinet placement, fixture positioning etc. Brush Interiors provides the preparation to ensure your design plans are followed accurately.
Heading the consultancy is Jo Lively, a fully qualified member of both the Colour Society of Australia and the Design Institute of Australia, with certificates in both Interior Design and Interior Decoration.
Supporting Jo are premium quality manufacturers and practiced service providers, all working together to deliver planning and management for interior design and decoration to suit every budget and individual requirement.