Bathrooms, Kitchens & Home Renovation Specialists Master Builder Member, Fully Insured, All Work Guaranteed. We cover all areas of Melbourne Metro, call Clayton for a free quote Mobile: 0412 826 447 Ph: 03 9512 3422
Simon Galteri of Thirteen Building Group is a Registered Builder with more than 10 years of construction and project management experience and specialises in quality, custom built homes, units and townhouses across Melbourne's...
High quality renovation specialist with 20 years experience, extensive knowledge and integrity.
Exceptional customer service means we take the stress out of renovating so you can sleep at night.
MBAV award finalists 2010 & 2012
Lilliana S: The whole experience was brilliant, the Modify the Manor team took the time to understand exactly what the clients wanted and made sure that everything was completed on time, and on budget! ... read more
5 Oct, 2016
Iresha K: Prevailing Homes were fantastic. I couldn't be happier with the work that they've done on my kitchen demolition and renovation, and have been recommending them to friends and family.
17 Jul, 2014
Need professional building work in McKinnon, Victoria? We handle a variety of building solutions, particularly green ergonomic building for new homes, renovations, granny flats, general building work, project management and...
John B: All was done well to my satisfaction. It was a complicated job. They placed the concrete staircases and dug up channels along the foundation. They also put in drains and reversible pumps.
8 Dec, 2014
George from Bentleigh East was connected."Design, knock down and rebuild a side by side one"
Glen from Bentleigh East was connected."Need two bedrooms plus two bathrooms to existing residence, plus the entire roof pitched together as one. i need an additional 6.4 builder square adder to my existing dwelling."
Mrs from Bentleigh East was connected."Build house at the rear of the established house."
Harry from Bentleigh East was connected."Completely renovate home with extension and bathrooms.
which services do you need for this project?: build only
what type of extension do you require?: ground level extension
sections of the property to be included in this project: bedrooms; bathroom; kitchen; living room
do you have plans for this job?: yes
do you have council approval for this job?: no
George from 3165 was connected."4 double stores townhouses on one site.
60 squares total.
builder must have a display suite."
Daniel from Bentleigh East was connected."Need to renovate house
wanting a builder
type of job: general work
do you have plans for this job?: yes
do you have council approval for this job?: yes
do you have materials?: no - i will also need materials supplied
budget: more than $50,000
what is the status of your job?: planning & budgeting"
Riki from Bentleigh East was connected."Need to knock down and rebuild a new double story
need a good experienced builder, need the builder have an office.( not small builder)"
Ignatius from Bentleigh East was connected."There are a few jobs that we require to be done:
1. install shower base in the 3 bathroom. currently the base is the tile and whenever the grouting comes off, the water seeps through the floor and down to the ground floor through the ceiling (2 bathroom upstairs, 1 bathroom downstairs). this will also include installing (or re-installing) the shower screens.
2. build shelf and storage / pantry in dining room, including bench (window seat). we know what we want so we can explain more (with samples of pictures).
3. build storage / shoe rack / bench along the entrance hallway. we know what we want so we can explain more (with samples of pictures).
4. investigate what's under the stair and if it's an empty / usable space, convert into storage.
5. convert existing laundry room to kitchen pantry, and move the laundry room to a new extension of the existing building to accommodate enough space for the new laundry room. this may require building permit from the council. hence we are looking for a builder who can draw the plan for this extension, and also apply for building permit on behalf of us.
6. build storage bench in the backyard.
we will require the builder to go into the property with us (currently tenanted so i will organise time with my real estate agent) so we can explain better the job required.
we are looking for builders who can get the job done to high quality but also able to provide value for money. preferably you can show some of your past/current projects, as well as can source materials at wholesale / trade price."
David from Bentleigh East was connected."Side entrance - platform 2m depth x 1.5m wide x 73cm high. 5 steps leading up to landing. timber railing."
Natalie from Bentleigh East was connected."We are planning on knocking down and rebuilding our home.
we have drawn up plans which have been approved by the city council and we are now in the process of getting some quotes.
are you able to provide us with a quote? i can email through the plans to assist."