Welcome to Xterminator plus
- "like the motto says"
- EXPERT TERMITE CONTROL
- COMPLETELY PROFESSIONAL
- FULLY LICENSED
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- FULLY INSURED
- USES SAFEST MOST EFFECTIVE CHEMICALS
- AFTER SALES SERVICE
I won't bore you with with countless facts about Termites, it is very easy for you to "Google" termites and get load of Information about pests.
Call NOW for termite inspection.
It is a small price to pay to give you peace of mind for your biggest asset.
- Pre & Post purchase termite inspections Are you buying or selling your home?
HAVE IT CHECKED FIRST! - $330.00 inc GST - "Industry Standard Price"
- TERMITE TREATMENTS - p.o.a
- ANT & SPIDER TREATMENT - p.o.a
- MOULD & FUNGUS TREATMENT - p.o.a
How can i prevent termites attacking my home?
How do termites get into my house?
- First step is to have your home inspected by a professional, specialising in termites.
- Do not stack wood piles or timber against or under your house.
- Fix any plumbing leaks around the house as they will only attract termites. (termites cannot survive without water supply)
- Remember, to a termite YOUR house is just a big square tree.
Termites are subterrianean and usually travel in the first 200mm or 8 inches of top soil, but have been known to travel many metres below the ground. Termites need only the smallest opening to infest your home.
If i book a Termine Inspection, how long will it take?
- Weep holes in brickwork
- Cracks or plumbing penetrations through concrete slab floors
- Where any part of your home is in contact with the ground
Between 1 and 2 hours, depending on the contruction of your home
Will I see Termites crawling around my home?
No. Usually Termites wont venture into the light and will travel in the dark in mud shelter tubes that they construct.
How do I know if I have Termites?
Generally they are fairly undetectable until damage occurs, usually, to timber parts of the home are found. Common places are architraves, skirting boards, door jambs, etc . Termites will eat timber in service to the point of collapse and leave just a painted service.
Sometimes on hot/humid nights you may be invaded with a swarm of "flying ants", these are "alates" or dual winged reproductive termites looking to mate and start a new colony.