Wingfield Demolition has the machinery and know-how required to turn your out-going house or building into easy-to-remove rubble.
Where attempting the process yourself can be dangerous, time-consuming and can possibly expose you to insurance issues, Wingfield Demolition are specialists with the right equipment, licenses, experience and contacts to tear down your property, remove what's left, and leave your property ready for your builder to take over with the greatest of ease to you.
Wingfield Demolition re-cycle as much salvage as we can and all other materials are dumped at approved dumping facilities. We recycle all concrete and bricks to make rubble for re-sale. We dispose of all vegetation. Wingfield Demolition can recycle just about everything.
Wingfield Demolition supports the Adelaide Zoo and deliver greens when appropriate to provide plants for food for the animals
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Residential demolition
- Commercial demolition
- Industrial demolition
- Block clearing
- Strip outs
- Driveway removal
- Asbestos removal....Fully licenced for non-friable asbestos removal
- Internal demolition
- Partial demolition....Lean-to and half house demolition
- Swimming pool demolition....concrete or fibreglass with L1
- Compation and Engineers Report
- Salvage Yard....Stockists of old red bricks, baltic pine floorboards, windows, internal and external doors