Providing Environmentally Sustainable Design Architecture and Designs
WD Architects - For Truly Sustainable Architecture Services!
QUALIFICATION DETAILSAndrew Webb, Director
WD Architects specialises in providing environmentally sustainable architecture, to the people of the Sunshine Coast and going as far north as Gympie. We can offer a full range of architectural services including:
- Feasibility Studies
- Concept design
- Construction drawings and specifications
- Building Contract Administration
This work includes:
- construction cost estimates during the design process
- computerised energy analysis (we run BERS Pro for residential energy assessment and DesignBuilder/EnergyPlus for detailed analysis of any building type)
- 3d computer renderings for 'photo-realistic' visualisations
- detailed construction drawings and specifications to minimise uncertainties and discrepancies during construction
- arranging and coordinating the work of engineers and other consultants
- liaising with councils and certifiers
- inspecting builder's work to obtain quality control and value for money throughout the construction contract
Most often we will quote a fixed fee after meeting to discuss your needs and define the scope of work. For small or speculative projects we can also work on hourly rates. Not every project or client requires full service and we can tailor our work and fees to suit.
We also supply a range of other services including:
- A range of architect services including development approvals, heritage & conservation services
- Building Designer services including energy rating assessors and sustainable design
- Construction project management services
Call us today for a freindly discussion about how we can help with your next extension, build or project
Registered Architect in Queensland, #3632.
B.Arch. with Distinction, 1996.
Chris Duffy, Director
Registered Architect in Queensland, #4126.