Most people don’t expect too much from a plumber. Everybody knows that plumbing is expensive to have installed and can be even more expensive to have repaired. You’re paying for more than just plumbing when you have an emergency plumbing situation. If plumbing was all you were paying for, any plumber that you could find would suffice. Here are a few things that you should not just want from your plumber, but should expect!
Your Plumbing Fixed TODAY
- Quality Work your plumbing problem should be fixed as well as possible, as quickly as possible by a fully qualified plumber operating from a fully equipped van.
- Punctuality your plumber should be at your place at the time nominated. If there’s an absolutely unavoidable delay, you should be advised beforehand and compensated for your inconvenience.
- Cleanliness your plumber should leave your worksite “cleaner than he found it”. He should use environmentally sound, biodegradable cleaning materials. You shouldn’t know that a plumber has been in your house, except for the spotless shine and pleasant aroma where he’s worked.
- Time your plumber should not only do your work within the nominated time, he should also spend time with you explaining, answering and clarifying. He should never rush his dealings with you.
- Absolute Integrity your plumber should treat all your property with complete respect, ensure you get maximum value for money from his visit, charge only the agreed fees and honour all guarantees and commitments without question.
- Personal Service your plumber should solve your plumbing problem. But he should also ensure that he solves any personal distress the plumbing has caused you. He should treat you with complete courtesy and professionalism and leave you feeling pleased that he’s been at your place.
- Professional Treatment your plumber should regard you as a professional equal. You should discuss your plumbing problems with a qualified, experienced, plumbing manager when you phone. Your plumber should detail charges, guarantees, service commitments and special offers during that call before seeking your agreement to proceed.
- Unconditional Guarantee your plumber should provide an unconditional guarantee that you'll pay for the work he does and the service he provides only when you’re satisfied with it. He’ll rectify his mistakes at no cost to you.
- Follow Up your plumber should call you within 7 days of completing your work to ensure that you’re satisfied with both quality of work and service.
- No Surprises your plumber should explain what he’ll do and how much he’ll charge before he starts. He should do it, charge for it and meet all commitments promised. You should never be surprised at any of this.
And If We’re Late,
You Don’t Pay!
Book Online Now and get $50.00 Cash Back...