Are Tree Roots Damaging Your Pipes and Drains? Prompt & Reliable, we unblock drains all day, everyday!
We have at least 15 years more experience than others and we guarantee our work for 20 years. Our patented system can save you up to 75%* on the cost of having to dig up your yard and replace existing pipes.
We will match any competitors prices relating to CCTV, Smoke Testing and Electronic Locating.
The Innovative Structural Drain/Pipe Lining System for DOMESTIC - COMMERCIAL & UTILITIES
- Removal of Tree Roots & Blockages
- Pipe Relining
- Camera Inspections (video given)
- Smoke testing to find odours
- Electronic Location
- Drain Cleaning
- High Pressure Work
- Pipe Repair
- Pipe Lining
- Unblock Drains
- Pipe Rehabilitation
- Stormwater and Sewer Pipe repair or rehabilitation.
Drains and pipes run underneath your entire property, and like any other part of your house or garden, they require maintenance - preferably preventative maintenance!
The problem of cracked or broken pipes is only brought to the notice of the householder when the sewer overflows, or the shower drain or sink begins to drain very slowly. This usually means tree roots in the pipe, or misaligned joints caused by broken or damaged pipes.
At this stage, either with an electric eel, a water jet, or a similar drain-clearing device. But this doesn't solve the problem; it merely delays the solution and in most instances - actually compounds it. Once clearing of the pipe is no longer viable, conventional wisdom calls for excavation and replacement. This is very costly, unsightly and usually leaves the household without the use of the bathroom, toilet and kitchen for several days.
The Answer: Streamline Pipeline Rehabilitation
An all Australian System developed and designed to solve the problems associated with damaged and root infested drains & pipes.
Rather than replacing existing pipes and drains, StreamLine lines them with a new core pipe as a repairing option. This new core is manufactured in continuous lengths, eliminating joints and cracks which can lead to root infiltration.
The core is then winched or pulled into position and, once set, the resin activates, leaving the new pipe actually stronger than the old! We can repair pipes diameter from 100mm up to 300mm - lengths from 1 metre to 100 metres.
The StreamLine Guarantee offers superior quality, less disruption, and decreased costs. With a Life Expectancy of 60 years and 20 years warranty provided!
Advantages of Streamline
For all your piping & drainage needs, contact us today!
- Streamline is Guaranteed.
- Electronic tracing of drains, pipes and services.
- The Streamline process eliminates the need to excavate the old pipe, hence significantly reducing disruption, damage to property and cost.
- Compared to conventional methods, huge savings are possible - in some cases up to 70%
- The Streamline pipe cannot be infiltrated by tree roots.
- The materials used are extremely strong and abrasion resistant.
- Before and after video inspection is available.
- Pipes and drains are ready for use within hours - not days.
- Provides increased flow characteristics.
- Eliminates odour problems.
- Eliminates sewerage leaking into the soil.
- Stops infiltration & exfiltration of toxins into waterways & surrounding areas