Established in 2006 Seven Electrical & Communications pride ourselves on offering the most innovative and cost effective service to you the client.
Under the guidance of dedicated director Troy Hill, Seven Electrical & Communications has grown in to a thriving electrical & communications business, from providing good quality work, developing an excellent rapport with our clients, competitive rates, and a positive can do attitude.
Our skilled personnel use only the finest quality products and equipment available
Our service is second to none guaranteeing your satisfaction
Our technicians are always neatly presented and easliy identified in company uniforms ands vehicles
Data & Communications
- We specialise in the installation of:
- Integrated voice and data systems
- Fibre optic cabling
- Communication cabinets and patch panel installation
- Switches /hubs
- Switchboard upgrades
- Power points
- Lighting points
- Phone points
- TV points
- New electrical installations
- Electrical repairs and maintenance
- Warehouse fit-outs
- Complete electrical and data installations
- Emergency lighting
- Test tagging
- Maintenance and repairs
- Design and construct entire projects
Safety in the work place
Occupational health and safety (OHS) policies exist to ensure safe working conditions. Seven Electrical & Communications can ensure your building is compliant to the latest OHS standards with:
Safety in the home
- Installation and maintenance of emergency and exit lighting to ensure compliance with the building code of practice Australia i.e. sufficient lighting to illuminate emergency exit paths of a building and ensuring existing emergency lighting pass battery tests.
- Ensuring compliance with safety switch regulations i.e. all single phase and three phase circuits that are under 20amps require a safety switch to be installed.
Products and regulations in the electrical industry are constantly changing. For that reason we make it our business to keep abreast of the latest technologies and laws,when electricity is involved we make sure you and your family are protected. Seven electrical & communications take safety seriously.
We take the safety of our employees, clients and the public very seriously and we have the following insurances:
Testing and Tagging
- Public liability cover of $20million
- Comprehensive workers insurance
- Seven Electrical and Communications are NCOP compliant
We know it is not easy to keep on top of all the OHS standards but we do - its our job, but you have a responsibility to your staff to operate a safe working environment.
We help by testing your equipment to the new AS/NZS 3760-2000 standards.
As well as making sure all your equipment is safe,we provide you with an electronic register of all the testing and tagging undertaken.
We keep a copy of your electronic register on file for 5 years so incase something should go wrong ,we have the evidence to back you up with.
Our qualifications and certifications area testament to our skill and professionalism.
- Electrical contractor licences
- White cards - all employees
- Occupational health and safety certificates
- Elevated work platform tickets- all employees
- ACRS data cabling licences