Your local plumbing and gas experts.
Tom van der Jeugd’s dream was to build a business that has a positive presence and impact in the community. 22 years later and with a staff of seven, Seaview Plumbing has built itself on the basis of strong and reliable work with a friendly face.
Tom operates the business with his wife of 20 years, Ferne. Their two young children attend a local school and are involved in the Seacliff Life Saving Club. They are local like you and know how important it is to receive thorough and reliable work for a fair price.
No job is too big or too small; Seaview Plumbing can help with all of your plumbing and gas needs.
Seaview Plumbing prides itself on offering thorough, considered solutions. They provide options, not simply the short-term quickest fix, but solutions that are right for you in the long run.
Whatever your plumbing and gas needs are, Seaview Plumbing can make it happen. After all, they have over 20 years of experience in the industry - they are your local plumbing and gas experts.
We can service all of your plumbing needs including:
- Clear internal and external blocked drains
- Service and repair taps and replace if needed
- Install, service and repair hot water systems
- Heat pump installation
- Install and repair solar hot water units
- Repair roof leaks
- Dishwasher installations
- Water leak detection
- Repair burst pipes
- Storm water retention
- Water filtration
- Tapware and pipeware servicing
- Unblocking drains
- Install and replace gas supply lines and full gas services
- And many other unique requirements
No job is too big or small. We can service all of your gas needs including:
- Repair and install all gas appliances
- Gas leak detection
- Gas installation and service of hot water units
- Gas installation of space heaters
- Gas installation of wall furnaces
- Service and repair gas room heaters
- Install and service gas appliances and ovens
- And many other unique requirements
Great News! This offer has been extended.
Upgrade from Electric to Gas hot water from $1,290* (normally $1,790, less $500 rebate). You know that feeling of getting out of bed on a cold wintry morning and having to wait for the shower to warm up only to have the hot water run out mid hair wash… upgrade from electric to gas hot water and these days are gone, plus it:
- Is temperature controlled, so it’s safe for the whole family
- Never runs out
- Is reliable – works 24/7
- Is environmentally responsible
- Only heats the water you need
- Has compact and quiet units
- Has low running costs
- Runs independently day or night
What our customers say about us...
“Seaview Plumbing helped to build our new home. Tom fitted in really well, was really efficient and we had no problems at all. The guys are really friendly and get the job done. We also had Seaview Plumbing come and install our gas heater. They are the only ones we’d call and they are really competitive when it comes to price too. We’ve been using them for over 20 years and always find Tom to be very outgoing, friendly and happy.”
“We run four Laundromats and Tom helped my husband and I set them up. We also have a range of shops and Tom and the team have helped with the plumbing for those as well. We have not only used Seaview Plumbing for our commercial properties, but we have also used them to fix any issues we have had with our residential investment properties. We have called Tom at all hours of the day and night when things have gone wrong and Tom has always been there to help when we’ve needed it. We’re really happy and glad we know Seaview Plumbing, as you always need to know a good plumber. If we have any problem, we know Tom will sort it out.”