“Building or renovating, residential or commercial, maximize the potential of your next project by utilizing our knowledge and experience.”
Scott Connell Architects
Welcome to Scott Connell Architects
QUALIFICATION DETAILSScott Connell- Principal.
Scott Connell Architects is a private practice established in the Inner Eastern suburbs of Brisbane, specialising in residential and commercial work in both new and renovation projects.
All areas of architectural service are provided from:
The key elements and core principles for the practice:
- Site investigation
- Concept and Sketch Design
- Design and project development
- Approval and Construction Documentation
- Town Planning and Development Application submissions.
- Tender and Contract Administration
- On site construction services.
- Innovation with Affordability: Even the most creative architectural solution must be able to be understood and built, and too a budget.
- Efficiency of Planning: Regardless of building style or type, all space created or reclaimed must be usable or serve a purpose.
- Client Focus: Communication and client relationships are what make a successful project.
Bachelor of Built Environment, Major: Architecture 1993, QUT.
Bachelor of Architecture 1996, QUT.
Graduate Diploma in Project Management, Major: Property Development 2000, QUT.
Registered Architect QLD. Registration Number 3512.