Welcome to Sapphire Painting
As our business card states, `We Take Pride In Our Work`.
We have been doing this since 1987.Over that preiod of time Sapphire Painting has built up a highly respected reputation with our local clientele, which includes quality local builders and private clientele on the Far South Coast of NSW. Sapphire Painting always receives good feedback from projects undertaken in the community.
At Sapphire Painting all work is carried out according to The NSW Master Painters Code Of Ethics which reads as follows:
Obligation of the Painting Contractor:
Obligation to the client:
- To provide a service to our industry to the fullest extent.
- To protect, decorate and preserve with means and materials of the most progressive and efficient type.
Obligation to our fellow members:
- To conduct business according to the highest professional standards.
- To faithfully carry out all contracts.
- To develop through study, the highest degree of technical competence and knowledge in our industry.
- To present a favourable image of our industry to the public.
Obligation to our employees:
- To encourage the free exchange of knowledge and ideas.
- To meet with fellow members and promote all aspects of the code.
To provide opportunities for training, career and economic security, in a progressive manner to all those who would apply themselves.
Obligation to our Association:
About our team at Sapphire Painting:
- To promote and support Association objectives.
- To establish and maintain the highest level of respect and good will with all segments of the industry.
- To avoid any action which will bring discredit to our Association.
Sapphire Painting is not a large company but a partnership which includes myself and my wife Marilou and 2 fulltime employees. Marilou has been a working member of the team for over 10 years including her apprenticeship time.She has very good eyes for detail and enjoys color consulting for clients if they wish for these services.She has her current Red Cross 1st Aid Certificate.Sapphire Painting always has at least one apprentice employed. We have a new 1st year apprentice. Rama Bateman is proving to be a very capable apprentice both in his ability to learn and fit in to our team. A very likeable young man.
Our supervisor and main employee Chris Smith has over the last eight years adapted well and truly to Sapphire Painting`s high standard of workmanship.Chris is a hard working, honest and most loyal team member.
Overall I would say we are a very happy and talented team of painters always striving to acheive a high standard for our valued clients.
Sapphire Painting is fully insured for Public Liability, sickness and accident and compliant to OH&S obligations.
All our team members have Oh&S White Cards.