RECIPIENT OF WILKINSON AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING RESIDENTIAL ARCHITECTURE FOR 2006
Robin Edmiston & Assoc P/L ARCHITECTS
You can remove the stress from extending, upgrading or redesigning your home by taking advantage of Robin Edmiston Architecture. Robin has over 30 years experience in architectural practice and residential design and by professional planning and design, meet your requirements, taste and budget.With high degree of design, combined with utilising the full advantages of your site you can enjoy the comforts of the home and be happy to share with your family and friends.
Alsowith the latest computer technology and clear graphic representations,your home is computer modelled in three dimensions which makes it so easy for you to understand the design options and come to an informed decision. This allows changes to be made with minimal fuss.
Councils appreciate our high quality documents for development approvals that can speed the processing for a positive result.
While you are engaged in your busy lifestyle, quotations are received from quality builders and the whole construction phase is taken care of. Alternatively you can negotiate directly with the Builder.
You are welcome now to make contact with Robin, ring or email and discuss your building program.
- Conceptual design for feasibility and preliminary planning
- Feasibility studies
- Detailed design coordinating services of other consultants
- Interior Design
- Negotiating with Local Councils and obtaining Development Approval
- Preparation of detailed tender and contract documents - detailed working drawings and specifications.
- Obtaining Construction Certificate
- Calling tenders from potential Builders
- Preparation of building contract with successful builder.
- Complete administration of building contract including site inspections and administering all payments
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Architects -A+ Practice
- Registered Architect in state of NSW.Reg no 3673
- Winner of architects Wilkinson Award for 2006 for outstanding residential architecture.
- Finalist of Hills design Awards 2009