Before you engage the services of a guttering contractor, ensure you call Residential Roofing Solutions. We are professional roof plumbers, not just unqualified handymen or guttering installers. Roof plumbers make and install guttering, design and install guttering and install stormwater drainage systems.
Guttering is an important component of your roof and one that needs to be carefully considered. There are a variety of materials that are suitable, such as stainless steel, plain zinc aluminum alloys (Zincalume) or zinc aluminum with colour applied (Colorbond).
Gutter, downpipes and general rainwater products are very important assets on any home where a large volume of water falls on the roof area. Competently fitted gutter and rainwater fixtures can protect the building and collect and channel the excess water. Leaking or badly fitted gutters can be the cause of much more costly repairs to your home such as rotten timber fascia, eave damage, water damage to gardens and outdoor areas, drainage problems and termite infestation.
We are ready to fit an extensive choice of gutter styles, from the more traditional colonial styles to todays modern contemporary design.
There are a wide range of downpipes for a variety of applications. Square, rectangular and round downpipes are available to suit any style of home, building or factory. Sizes available range to suit any requirements from small drainage up to large factory applications.
Rainheads are an essential design element for buildings where internal box or trough gutters are used. A rainhead or sump is a container located between the gutter and downpipe that aids the flow of water away from the roof. It acts as an external overflow point to minimise water surges into the stormwater system and aid the flow of water down the downpipe. The outside positioning of rainheads means that they minimise the risk of water overflow inside a building. Furthermore, the addition of an overflow provision provides even greater protection against water overflow in extreme conditions.
Reguttering is a straightfoward process:
- Removal of existing gutters and brackets
- Installation of all new spike or concealed brackets with new (corrected) falls to the downpipes
- Mitre cut all corners for guttering (not prefabricated corners that look ugly and leak)
- Installation of new guttering in Bluescope Colorbond, Zincalume or Galvanised.
- Install full length runs of guttering where possible
- Existing downpipes replaced with BlueScope Steel or PVC
- Connection of downpipes to Rain Water Tanks
- All rubbish removed and site left clean
- Residential Roofing Solutions 5 Year Workmanship Warranty