| Contact & Location Information
24 O’Riordan ST
Alexandria NSW 2015
1300. 323 171
Learn the secrets & skills of successful styling. By incorporating the elements and principles of design and observing and projecting future trends, you will able to style with confidence.
Learn the secrets of successful styling. By incorporating the elements and principles of design and observing and projecting future trends, you will able to style with confidence. By using colour and light, art and accessories, in relation to space and orientation, you will be styling like a professional in no time. The Coco Republic showroom provides the perfect environment to turn your design on paper into reality - and we will bring along a professional photographer to snap your final piece - the perfect addition to your portfolio.
Skills that you will build during this course include:
- Styles and current trends
- Elements and principles of design
- Applying the elements and principles of design<.li>
- Concept Boards, Concept Development, the Design Process and Mind Mapping
- Introduction to Colour including the psychology behind colour
- Client brief and site analysis
- One point perspective drawing techniques
- Create your own style concept - from initial concept to final photo shoot
- Concept presentation, furniture selection & developing a schedule
- Photography sketches and concept boards
- Final photo shoot in our showroom for your final project
- This course is geared towards styling your home, property styling or styling for re-sale.
- Hear from various leading industry professionals throughout the course.
14 weeks, 3 hours per session
42 hours total
Fridays - 10:30am to 1:30pm starting on the 24th of Feb
$2,750 (including materials)
Unit Competencies Achieved
Supported by Signature Prints
For more information, or to register for one of our courses, please fill in the enquiry form below