Rudolfsson Alliker Associates Architects is a boutique architecture firm that offers intelligent design solutions and a strong client focus.
Rudolfsson Alliker Associates Architects
Our approach to each project is holistic and systematic. We aim to understand our clients requirements and motivations as well as evaluate the site’s constraints and opportunity. We focus on exploring sustainable ideas and technologies in order to provide the maximum possible environmental performance of our buildings. Our designs are thoroughly researched and our strategy is to create solutions that seamlessly integrate all the diverse requirements of a construction project.
All Rudolfsson Alliker Associates Architects projects are designed and documented using ArchiCAD in 3D, this makes it possible for the clients constant exposure to true design documentation and ensures there are no drawing conflicts. We also produce physical models for design development and for presentation when required.
You may engage us for all or part of these services
- pre-design, sketch design and design development
- briefing discussions to determine client needs and expectations
- a design or concept prepared by us to capture the client's brief and site requirements
- further development of design or concept to further explain and test the proposed design
- review of relevant planning controls and building standards
- coordination of additional consultants review of client budget
- preparation of technical drawings, schedules of materials, fittings, etc...
- preparation of a technical and statutory specification covering building standards and workmanship
- explaining the building to the client and consultants
- interior design including kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, built in wardrobes, fire places, stairs and otehr integrated elements
- on-going design and budget review
- preparation of documents necessary to lodge for building approval using either council or private certifier.
- calling for and receiving tenders, negotiating with the short-listed tenderers
- preoaration of contracts for builder and client to sign
- administration of the contract including instructions and certification of payments and variations to the contract
- regular inspections of the work
- regular reporting of budget and progress to the client
A+ Membership of the Institute of Architects
Architects Registration Number 6914