Quickstone retaining walls are an innovative precast concrete retaining wall solution, with the natural appearance of sandstone, stackstone and timber finishes.
Quickstone retaining walls are easy to build, available in interlocking concrete blocks in a range of sizes and configurations.
The Quickstone precast concrete range includes large interlocking concrete blocks, small interlocking landscaping blocks and concrete sleeper retaining walls.
Quickstone retaining walls are ideal for commercial, residential, streetscape, decorative, terraced, steep slope, roadside, car park, waterfront and park landscaping retaining wall applications or any site where earth needs to be retained.
Quickstone retaining walls save time and money and are simple to install by earthmovers, builders and landscapers in almost any commercial or residential landscaping project.
Our mini-block and sleeper ranges are the perfect garden edging and retaining wall solution for the home handyman and gardener. Ideal for vegetable gardens, garden edges and feature gardens!
Quickstone is a Division of Bennett's Concrete Products Pty Ltd. Please call or email for a quote and further information.
Quickstone interlocking maxi-blocks are excellent retaining walls for large and small cut and fill retaining applications on commercial and residential sites and developments, available in sandstone and stackstone profiles.
INTERLOCKING MINI BLOCKS
Quickstone interlocking mini-blocks are excellent landscaping retaining walls and garden edges for commercial and residential sites, available in sandstone and stackstone profiles.
Quickstone concrete sleepers are excellent landscaping retaining walls and garden edges for commercial and residential sites, available in timber and stackstone.
- Interlocking solid concrete blocks
- Dry-stacked concrete blocks not requiring mortar joints
- Flexible joints to absorb ground movements and prevent cracking within the retaining wall
- Concrete retaining wall blocks are placed directly onto a compacted crusher-dust base, not requiring a concrete footing on most sites
- Quick and simple to install by builders, landscapers, earthmovers and DIY handymen
- Low cost installation and maintenance
- Outlasts timber products, as the Quickstone concrete blocks and sleepers will not rot, twist, burn or deteriorate
- We can customise the finish to your specifications, material and artwork