| Contact & Location Information
18-20 Killara RD
Campbellfield VIC 3061
If space is an issue and you still need to operate your blinds and curtains then take the time to consider the convenience, energy efficiency of pvc sliding windows & doors over traditional aluminium or timber frames.
PVC Sliding Windows & Doors
Our Lift & Slide PVC Windows & Doors, expand interior spaces and open them to the world outside. They unite wide doors of your home, with your terrace, balcony, garden or deck for an elegant and practical solution. They protect your home against weather elements and form a transparent wall to provide your home with comfort and spaciousness without compromising on security.
What are Sliding Windows & Doors?
Sliding windows are a functional solution for any home, as they fit and operate flush in their frame, offering a low profile solution for a variety of settings. They operate on a runner with very few working parts, which makes them virtually maintenance-free.
Benefits of Sliding Windows & Doors
PVC sliding windows & doors are a low profile solution to your window and door requirements and have a range of benefits over traditional aluminium and timber frames that include:
If you are considering pvc sliding windows or doors for your home and want more information, please contact us through the enquiry form below.
- Durability: There is less to go wrong with a sliding window or door, as there are no hinges or pulleys to maintain.
- Ease of Operation: Due to the runner system, sliding windows and doors are easy to operate.
- Functionality: Sliding windows and doors do not intrude into your home, making it easier to operate curtains and blinds. They also allow for the installation of insect screens over a window opening.
- Ventilation: Due to their low profile and sliding action, this window or door style is easy to open fully meaning it offers superior ventilation.
- Thermal Insulation: uPVC is a great insulator. Its the right material to obtain the best thermal results. Our doors contribute to a cosy and comfortable atmosphere in your home.
- Weather Resistance: Excellent material properties that do not alter under extreme temperature or weathering. Fire tests have shown the materials being naturally flame retardant. One of the main advantages of our windows are its resistance to driving rain and its joint tightness, extreme wind resistance being the perfect windows for homes close to the sea, which are permanently exposed to strong wind, heavy rain and salty air!
- Sound Insulation Acoustics: uPVC offers the best guarantees for sound insulation. With the option to place thick glazing, as well as the bi-functional universal sealing system, you can be sure of superior sound insulation.
- Drainage system: Offers a dry zone to protect the ironwork. So your door will remain in perfect condition for longer, thanks to the improved protection against corrosion. A barrier protects the striker plates, incorporated in the dry zone, against moisture and corrosion.
- Superior Security: The barrier also makes the striker plates less accessible by forming an extra obstacle against burglary. The concept of the Zendow window is compatible with the whole anti-burglary system.