- High gloss
- Moulded floor, walls and ceiling
- Intergral shower and/or bath.
- Internally completed to client's satisfaction.
- Taps plumbed into copper hot and cold water pipes for one only H&C connection.
- Externally framed with timber
- Bedded onto a structural sub-floor base for fixing into conventional buildings
- The modules maximize floor usage, and eliminate leaking.
- No mildew will grow on the gloss surface which is easy to clean and maintain.
- Once you have specified your PUB Bathroom the only trades left to co-ordinate onsite are electrical and plumbing - the Handyman can complete the exterior lining and use the bathroom at the same time!
- ALL PUB ENSUITE MODULES can be DISMANTLED to carry into existing buildings through standard doorways.
- Modules can be adapted for the DISABLED.
- Minimum disturbance to existing structures
PUB Bathrooms are all Australian designed and manufactured.
They are used in a wide range of applications:
- Bathrooms and ensuites in homes
- Granny flats
- Studio units
- Hotels and resorts
- Office workplace facilities
The range presently includes 14 different room modules
- Extensive variation to plan layout including door size and location.
- Choice of accessories, windows, skylights, fans and light fittings etc.
- Special designs offered for quantity orders.
- A range of Shower and Bath Cubicles is also available.
Service offered includes:
- Site inspection
- Liaison with architects and builders
- Planning, Council approvals
- Full or part installation
Special designs offered for quantity orders.