- ALL Electrical Installation Work
- Architect Designed Homes & Renovations
- Heritage Listed Buildings & Conservation Projects
- Landscape & Architectural Lighting
- Telephone systems & PABX installs
- Home Automation
- Clipsal C Bus & Star Serve
- Radio & Infra Red Control of Light & Power + Audio Visual
- Keyless Entry & Intercoms
- Television Systems
- Data cabling
- Home Theatre
- Shopping Centre Shop fitouts
- Shopping Centre Building Defects Rectification
- Emergency lighting installation and repair
- Emergency Generator Testing and maintenance
- BMS systems upgrades and repair
- Programmed Maintenance
- HVAC Specialist Electrical Contractor
Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- PLC wiring and programming
- Industrial wiring
- Switchgear installation LV/HV
- Programmed maintenance
We Provide Appliance Test Tag to all types Electrical Equipment and a written corrective action for the equipments for future maintenance.
Electrical Certification Reports
We Provide Electrical Inspection Reports for Aged Residential Properties to meet our current AS standards.
Questions to ask when looking for Electricians
- Would you be able to provide us with a quote (is it going to cost)?
- If the quote seems o.k what are the time frames to commence works?
- Ask to provide license number (Go to fair trading web and check their records).
- Years of experience in the field, and the number of years operating the business.
- If you are confident that they have fulfilled all these requirements.
- Contact the Electrician and make an appointment to start work.