We use a uPVC profile which employs environmentally friendly CaZn stabilisers to manufacture their windows.The use of CaZn stabilisers in all profiles and accessories means that the Plustec profiles are now fully recyclable.
Our standard uPVC doors are French Doors
and Sliding Doors
that also can come with a tilt function for added security functions.
is the other driving force behind uPVC doors, creating a 21% 25 year NPV advantage over timber (net present value over 25 years). Essentially the doors only need cleaning rather than painting or treatment. We use Double-glazing with 24mm overall thickness and higher (at least 12mm air gap).
Our Plustec system uses a double seal, and air infiltration levels are as low as 0.1 L/s.m2 which means better performance for heating/cooling with the added advantage of increased sound insulation.
Features of our uPVC doors include:
Keep your home energy efficient with our uPVC Doors! Make an enquiry for more information or include your sizes for a quote.
- Environmentally friendly Ca-Zn stabilized, lead-free three chamber profiles (frames)
- Our french doors and sliding doors also tilt, providing a means of securely leaving a door open for ventilation at night.
- Glazing beads inside to allow easy glass – changing and improved security
- Hardware that provides positive pressure to the seals to provide optimum acoustic and thermal performance
- Flexible glass type and size selection to accommodate a range of conditions (acoustic, low-emissivity, bushfire, laminated, toughened, obscure or tinted).
- A range of colours
- Bushfire Protection