Welcome to Panther Blinds
We have years of experience supplying and installing window shutters, blinds and awnings.
Our Services Include:
At Panther Blinds we have years of experience supplying and installing window shutters, blinds and awnings. Our range includes timber blinds, roller blinds, Roman blinds, Venetian blinds, canvas awnings, steel fixed awnings, roller shutters, plantation shutters and much more.
Located in Orchard Hills near Penrith we service all of Sydney's western and south western suburbs. We have established our excellent reputation by offering the best in customer service, being committed to the highest levels of craftsmanship along with the use of only the latest and greatest products available.
All of our products come in a range of colours and are made from the highest quality materials. We will assist you to achieve an attractive, practical and affordable solution to your exact design requirements, all measured and fitted for you.
Cedar Venetian Blinds
Cedar Venetians make a stylish addition to any type of décor. The natural warmth created by using plantation grown Western Red Cedar is incomparable. The Cedar is available in the traditional 46mm width slating as well as an oiled or lacquered finish and the Cedar is sorted in light to medium or medium to dark tones.
- Acmeda roller fittings.
- Chain Drive Options. Plastic (4 colours: White, White Birch, Black & Grey). Brass with Nickel coating, Stainless Steel.
- Male fitting, spring loaded.
- Aluminium bottom rail, Oval or Round shape, 6 colour in each shape.
- Spring Assist Chain drive available.
- Easy Link System allows multiple blinds (maximum of 3) to be controlled by one chain.
- Roller Blind Cassette system (enclosed aluminium head box).
- Double Brackets available in Black or White Controls opposite or same side - Spring assist same side only.
Stitched Roman Blinds
- Standard panels, 280 first, 220 others, balance on the last. Even spaced panels available, same price.
- Acorn with double cord, pull updown and tie fitting to cleat.
- Swivel and Deluxe Cord lock options.
- Feature eyelet throught the back pocket. Others attach a loop.
- Standard headboard 40mm x 20mm. Also do 25 x 20, 75 x 20, 90 x 20, 120 x 20.
- 10mm hems on sides, bonded with double sided tape.
- Optional Front Pelmet 150mm drop (with front controls).
- Swivel, pulley or optional chain driven operated systems.
- Micro 16mm, Slimline 25mm, Woodline & Perforated 50mm.
- Slimline 0.23mm thick.
- Optimum width of blind 2700mm.
- Open bottom rail.
- Hold down clip.
- Breakaway cord tassel.
- Cord cleat.
- Sunset Venetian, features blockout slats. Not reversible, loses blockout feature.
- Hollis system, slats, headrail.
- Ladder tape Swedish, uses the finest quality ladder tape from Sweden which is specially designed to be stretch resistant and U.V stabilized to ensure the blind performs for the maximum period of time.
Vertical blinds are a popular choice for large windows and sliding glass doors, offering excellent light control, low maintenance and easy operation.
With a range of colours, styles and fabrics to choose from, your Panther vertical blinds are fully custom made to perfectly fit your windows or doors.
- Wand or chain and cord control systems
- Left hand, right hand or centre opening
- Chained or chainless bottom weights
We have high quality Quantum Valance, which is ideal for vertical blinds. This is available in 3 coordinating colours of white, cream and black to complement any decor, as well as 2 valance widths of 100mm and 140mm.
The Hunter Douglas Canvas Advantage
Hunter Douglas, the world leader in window coverings, has developed a world class Textile manufacturing facility in Australia.
Strong and durable, the superior awning canvas created by Hunter Douglas is exclusively manufactured to withstand the rigours of the most demanding Australian conditions. Hunter Douglas Canvas not only provides UV Protection and stain resistance through DURAGUARD™ Fabric Protection, but is available in a huge range of colours and styles for maximum flexibility.
Steel Fixed Awnings
Steel Canopy Awnings are an attractive low cost solution to minimise the effects caused by Australia's harsh climate.
They are produced with a new steel multi-rib cross section, skin panels provide greater strength, wind resistance, and better protection against hail and storm damage, and powder coated components contribute to the durability and long life of the Steel Canopy Awnings. Suitable for both domestic and commercial applications, Steel Canopy Awnings are available in either self supporting or post support types.
Our product comes with a full 20 year warranty.
What other shutter can give you this peace of mind? Warranty certificates are issued directly from the factory for every individual installation.
Vogue Vinyl Shutters are made in Australia and manufactured with a unique Vinyl compound called 'Polyresin 3'. Vinyl has many features that combine to minimise the total cost and life cycle impact upon the environment as compared to alternative materials.
Roller shutters protect against:
- Extreme Heat
- Bitter Cold
- High Winds
- Furniture and Carpet Fade
- Sunlight (great for shift workers)
These shutters are available in a choice of colours to suit your home. For your comfort they can be controlled internally - via Manual or Electric mechanisms.