Beat Oppikofer (Director) is a licensed Joiner, Cabinetmaker and Shop fitter. Beat learned his trade in Switzerland from 1993-1997 (Apprenticeship). Beat has furthered his experience by achieving a Swiss certified Bachelor in Wood Engineering and Technology at University for the Wood Industry "Biel / Berne Switzerland" which is regarded as the best European University for small & medium sized joineries and holds an Australian certificate III in Furniture Making.
Beat is a qualified as a project manager/ project coordinator under Swiss and Australian standards and has managed many complicated projects in hospitality, shop fit out, office workstation and domestic market.
As recognition of Oppikofer Joinery’s quality and service, Switzerland’s high profile domestic appliance manufacturer V-Zug in conjunction with the Appliance Gallery Fyshwick selected Oppikofer Joinery to build their new display..
The showroom located at 72 Gladstone Street, Fyshwick displays state of the art storage systems.
The display incorporates the latest Blum hardware available for kitchens and many other joinery products.
You can open all the draws and doors and inspect and test many other components at the display. There are of course many design options available all of which cannot be included in one display.
You will be amazed at the feel of the Hanex bench tops on display. These are fabricated to suite each individual project by Oppikofer Joinery
If you are not a master Chef or a Michelin Star Chef. The automatic programmable steamer and baking ovens, will make your task easier and will produce food like you’ve never seen before
When you start to think about your new kitchen, we encourage you to make an appointment with Oppikofer Joinery. Oppikofer can discuss the right choices for your individual kitchen needs.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Take advantage of individual quality kitchen designs by award-winning kitchen designers
- Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere: Explore our showroom or chat with our designer at your leisure
- View ideas in action: Immerse yourself in our fully equipped display kitchens or design concepts in our Designer Studio
- Expect superior finishes and quality fittings created using our world-class quality assurance systems in our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant
- Receive ongoing support through every step of the process from concept to installation
- Choose to visit when it suits you: please call to make an appointment