Oceanspray Anti Graffiti Coating
Australian made and owned
A natural, clear, odourless, water based sacrificial coating
Disrespect for personal and public property by vandals seems to be escalating. Building and sign defacement by spray paint graffiti can be found in many towns, city or suburb. Unfortunately, the cost to remove graffiti or replace fixtures is expensive and labour intensive.
The idea behind Oceanspray Anti-Graffiti Coating is simple. Apply a natural, clear, odourless, water based sacrificial coating and, if needed, simply clean the affected area with hot water to remove graffiti.
Oceanspray Anti-Graffiti Coating can be applied to most clean, dry surfaces including bare brick, render, painted concrete, timber, colourbond, sandstone, plastics, murals, reflective road signs and signs with vinyl lettering.
Features and benefits:
- A protective coating, which will prevent graffiti from penetrating or "soaking-into" the surface
- An inexpensive, high-performance, transparent sacrificial coating
- Made from natural ingredients
- No expensive toxic solvent is required
- 12-16sq metres per 1lt depending on surface porosity
- Hot water to remove graffiti
- 1-2 hours drying time @ 25ºC depending on surface porosity
- Easy to apply
- An effective deterrent against texture and felt pens
- Protection on timber and murals
Removal of Graffiti
- Requires 2 coats on very porous surfaces
- Stir thoroughly before use
- Rough surfaces: Using a long nap roller, roll the coating firmly into rough surface or airless sprays for spraying
- Smooth Surfaces: Brush, roller or spray
- DO NOT apply on damp surfaces or if temperature is below 10ºC during application or drying
- If applied to thick, the coating will dry with a milky appearance
- WASH-UP: water
A hot water pressure cleaner is recommended using approximately 80ºC hot water at 100-1200 psi pressure (depending on surface area). Work from top to bottom in a slow even motion, allowing the hot water to heat the surface and the pressure to remove the anti-graffiti coating. For stubborn graffiti, apply more pressure. Repeat this process with cold water. Allow the surface to dry, then apply 1 coat of the anti-graffiti coating, blending into the existing coating. On smooth surfaces, clean with Oceanspray natural graffiti remover, than re-apply 1 coat of the anti-graffiti coating, blending into the existing coating.
For further information contact:
0418 863 898
The information contained within is supplied in good faith. This information is based on Oceanspray knowledge of this product at the time of publication. No warranty, expressed or implied is given. Any use of this data and information must be determined by the user to be in accordance with applicable Government laws and regulations. The information contained in this form is confidential and is submitted solely for your organisation’s internal use. This document is subject to change without notification.