We use up to date equipment including a digital drain camera which can also produce a video and/or still picture of the problem area in combination with the locator it cuts down on the guess work when it comes to finding the right spot to dig up a broken pipe or cut concrete to access the pipe – this in turn minimises disturbance to your property.
The vans have Navman fitted so we can see at a glance where all of the plumbers are and direct the closest one to you.
- Blockages cleared with latest equipment both sewer and stormwater
- Servicing taps includes re-seating, lubrication and fitting a brass hydro seal washer
- Repairing toilet cisterns which includes a general check of operation
- Replace new toilet cisterns and full suites
- Hot Water System replacement – Gas or Electric
- Supply and installation of sewerage treatment plants
- Installation of septic systems
- Backflow testing
- Rain water tank installation
- Solar Hot Water installation and replacement
- Heat pump hot water systems
- Burst pipes located and repaired
- New Homes
- Boreen Point Plumbing Services
- Cooran Plumbing Services
- Cooroy Plumbing Services
- Doonan Plumbing Services
- Marcus Beach Plumbing Services
- Noosa Sound Plumbing Services
- Peregian Beach Plumbing Services
- Sunshine Beach Plumbing Services
- Tinbeerwah Plumbing Services
- Pomona Plumbing Services
- Noosa Heads Plumbing Services
- Noosa Outlook Plumbing Services
- Noosa Junction Plumbing Services
- Noosa Valley Plumbing Services
- Gympie Plumbing Services
This page has been created to give our current and potential customers an insight into our services and access to general plumbing information. We hope that this will help you understand how your plumbing works and remains working.
The Noosa to Hinterland Plumbing Group strive to have our customers become repeat users by living up to their expectations and needs. Our aim is to provide a fast and reliable service.
We offer a same day service and our clients know that we will be there when they need us.
David Campbell started out as Cooroy Plumbing Services in 1986 and as the business grew saw the need to expand to offer the same quality of service to a wider area, so Noosa to Hinterland Plumbing Group was formed to cover the Sunshine Coast from Mudjimba to Gympie.
David is still very much “hands on” and ensures that the quality of work is kept to his original standard which is why these guys chose to be part of the Team.