Landcon is a landscape and concrete construction company based in picturesque Yandina on the Sunshine Coast. They operate throughout a large region incorporating Brisbane through to Gympie, Maryborough and the Cooloola Coast.
They are one of a very few companies Queensland wide who are licensed to undertake landscape design, structural landscaping and concrete work.
Mark Black, Landcon's owner, has 2 degrees in landscape architecture, over 15 years in the concrete game, and nearly 7 years running his own structural landscape and concrete business. As Mark knows, you are only as good as your staff, and Landcon's reputation has been helped by quality tradesman with matching attitudes.
Not only are they able to design and construct your outdoor area (courtyards through to commercial developments) but are also licensed to undertake all footings, slabs and decorative concrete work (see our 'Concrete' gallery).
While they have a strong reputation amongst their residential clients, they continue to undertake many large scale commercial and civil concreting projects for some of south-east QLD's most recognisable civil and landscaping companies.
Landcon don't pretend that they never make mistakes, but their commitment to the job and the client means that they always stick around to ensure everyone is satisfied.
Some of their clients/projects include:
- Civil Mining & Construction (CMC), various civil projects around SE QLD
- Gemini Resort Caloundra, front entry upgrade - concrete, paving, planting work
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council, Moreton Bay Regional Council & Unitywater - Prefered panel of providers for concrete footpaths
- Troy Martyn Building (Palmwoods) - concrete work
- Dig-it Landscapes, St Mathews Primary School (Shailer Park) & Maleny streetscape upgrade - concrete work
- Scape Shapes Landscaping, Deception Bay lawn cemetery & Darra train station upgrade - concrete work
- Penfold Projects, Enoggera Army Barracks, Edgewater Units (Kawana) - concrete work
- Various private residences around the Sunshine Coast - concrete & structural landscape work
We carry a 20 million dollar public liability insurance policy for our construction work.
Civil - Commercial - Residential
- Retaining walls
- Full landscape design service
- Decks and gazebos
- Stone, rock and boulder work
Owner Manager Mark Black registered Landcon in early 2006.
- Decorative work including spray on finishes
- Various off-form finishes including steps, seats and feature walls
After previous experience in the concrete construction industry, he obtained two degrees in Landscape Architecture.
Armed with this knowledge and combined with some flash computer aided drafting programs, Landcon offer a full design service.
Landcon’s full-time team have over 20 years experience in the concrete and landscape field.
Memberships / Qualifications:
- Master Builders Member
- Bachelor of Built Environment and Graduate Diploma in Landscape Architecture (QUT Brisbane)
- Concrete Institute of Australia Member
- Master Concreters QLD Accredited Member
- QBSA License Trade Concreting and Builder Restricted to Structural Landscaping
- $20 Million Public Liability Insurance
- Workcover QLD Insurance