- Brief Development
- Site Selection
- Project Analysis
- Budget and Scheduling
- Outline Planning Applications
- Sketch Design
- Master Planning
- Building Consultation
- Subdivision Design and Advice
- Heritage Consultation
- Building Inspections
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Site Analysis
- Design Development
- Kitchen Renovations
- Kitchen Design
- Bathroom Renovations
- Bathroom Layout Design
- Interior Design
- Landscape Design
- Furniture Design
- Product Design
- Material Selection
- Fitting Selection
- Feasibility Studies
- Planning and Building Application
- Coordination of Contractors and Consultants
- Obtaining Authority Approvals
- Construction Documentation
- Preparation of Tenders
- Prequalification of tenderers
- Tender Evaluation and Award
- Execution of Building Contracts
- Contract Administration
- Site Supervision
- Assessment of Variations
- Tracking Construction Costs
- Maintaining Project Schedules
- Practical Completion
- Compliance Certification and Reports
- Handing Over of Project
- Project Management
- Finalisation of Contract Accounts
- Administration of Defects Liability Period
- Post Occupancy Evaluation
Juxt Architects is a dynamic forward thinking firm set up in 2003.
JUXT ARCHITECTS VISION: To enhance architecture by being placed beside our clients to help them achieve their architectural vision through the provision of detailed, professional, efficient and quality architectural design that is highly responsive to the client's needs, producing innovative and viable designs.
JUXT ARCHITECT APPROACH: A consideration of the project as a whole, in its proper context of client desires/needs, site and environmental factors, functionality, technology and art. We strive to be true to the design intent of the client which informs the project and design brief from start to end so as to realise the vision of our clients.
JUXT ARCHITECTS AIMS:
- Excellent and aesthetic architectural outcomes
- Attention to function, aesthetic and versatility
- Economically viable projects
- Sustainable, green deisgn principls within economical constraints
- Optimum site usage through placement and consideration of site factors
The firm’s Director and Principal Architect is Gregory Chin, and has been in professional practice since 2000. He has varied experience in the wide field of architecture which includes, commercial through to residential, both nationally and internationally.
Why Choose the Juxt Way?
- Because the space you live in is important to you and Juxt Architects cares about things that are important to you, the client.
- Because creating your home is the greatest investment you will make and we at Juxt Architects want to help you achieve the best outcome.
- Because how you perceive your living environment will affect your health and at Juxt Architects, we believe strongly that a well designed environment will be of benefit to you holistically.
- Because your home is about your living needs and Juxt Architects believe in listening to you about your needs before advising on a design solution.
- Because each person is an individual and no two people are alike, at Juxt Architects, we believe in an individual approach to each site to maximise the potential of the site for the needs of the client, you.
- Because simply we care about you!
Gregory Chin is a registered architect with the Architects Board of South Australia, 2626. His professional qualifications are B.Arch (Hons), Grad. Dip. Des. St., LLB, B.Hsc.