| Contact & Location Information
17 Franklyn ST
Huntingdale VIC 3166
03. 9544 3263
Hughes Renovators Paradise is an Australian owned and operated family business that deals in Quality Recycled Building materials from the demolition of period and modern homes. We also specialise in Recycled timber.
Visit our website for more information and to view some our extensive product range!
Hughes Renovators Paradise - Recycled Timbers
Hughes Renovators Paradise is an Australian owned and operated family business that deals in Quality Recycled Building materials from the demolition of period and modern homes. We also specialise in recycled timbers
We only deal in genuine quality building materials that are in a condition ready to install or our in-house tradespeople can restore a product to your satisfaction.
We are open 6 days a week so please feel free to visit us or take a look at our huge range of products at www.hughesonline.com.au
and discover a Paradise of Recycled Building Materials.
We stock a vast array of RECYCLED TIMBER FLOORING
Rough Sawn & Dressed Timbers
- BALTIC PINE in many sizes from 100mm through to 165 mm width and 19mm & 22 mm thickness
- HARDWOOD FLOORING in many sizes including Tasmania Oak and different species
- KAURI / RIMU – select amounts from 100mm and up to 150mm width and 19mm & 22mm thickness
- RADIATA PINE – limited availability, as this is a relatively new timber and not of old character
- JARRAH – select amounts in sizes from 80mm – 110mm widths and 19mm thickness
- Occasionally we may stock other Australian and overseas exotic timbers...
We carry an assortment of Recycled Timber in a variety of species like Australian Hardwoods, American Baltic & Red Pines and New Zealand Kauri.
- Skirting & Architraves
- Sub-Floor Jiosts & Bearers
- Ceiling & Structural Beams
- Verandah Posts
- Dressed Timber Tops & Ledges