The Green Clean Difference
Many Australians are switching to greener cleaning to protect their homes and families and the environment. If you are one of them, you will appreciate the Green Clean difference. Our trained staff use environmentally advantaged products and equipment, completely eliminating conventional chemical cleaners such as bleaches and detergents which may leave harsh residues that cause allergies and other adverse reactions.
We also effectively remove many potential allergens from your home, including pet dander, pollens and dust. It’s simply a healthier environment!
The Green Clean Australia team shares a vision that combines a commitment to both natural, safe cleaning practices and our determination to provide customers with a spotless home/business. We offer an alternative to other cleaning companies that use chemical cleaning products. Products that are known to pose health and environmental concerns.
To provide our customers with the finest quality green cleaning services, using the safest most effective all natural cleaning products, all backed up by friendly, professionally trained and insured Service Providers. Services Providers who are educated in up to date green cleaning methods.
To encourage increased awareness and the use of chemical free products in your home and office.
To offer a level of satisfaction to our customers as well as our professional Service Providers, thus furthering the goal of healthy living for others and ourselves.
Truly Green – Uncompromised Clean
Green Clean provides extraordinary value for every budget! When you choose Green Clean you get more than a clean home – you get real peace of mind knowing that you’ve put your home and health first.
Our 24 Step Green Cleaning System(TM) is unique, and we follow it every time we clean your home because we are committed to cleaning your home as thoroughly as you would if you had the time to do it yourself.
Try us once. If you have ever used a conventional cleaning service before, you will notice the difference!
Green Clean’s Results are Clear to Seem
Office cleaning companies are not all the same. With Green Clean you and your employees will have the peace-of-mind in knowing they spend their work days in a clean, safe and healthy office environment.
If yours is a pro-environment and health conscious business, we’ll make sure your premises are truly green, clean and free of the dust and chemical residues that could affect the health of your staff, clients or patients.
Our services are especially recommended for early learning centres, aged care facilities and medical and dental surgeries where chemical-free cleaning and absolute cleanliness are essential.
We use the latest cleaning equipment and products, including paper products, vacuum cleaners, floor machines, carpet extractors, and entrance mats. Our cleaners are also trained to use this equipment effectively and efficiently. The results will be clear for you to see.
How does Green Clean give you the best results?
Green Clean can get the best, environmentally friendly cleaning results in most workplaces, from factories to medical centres. Our service includes;
- Facility-Specific Green Cleaning Program: We review your workplace and create a tailor-made cleaning plan and cleaning roster to get the results you need.
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Cleaning Products: Our commitment is not only for a clean environment, but also a healthy one for your workers.
- HEPA Filter Vacuum Cleaners and Floor Equipment: A health workplace is a happy workplace. Our equipment is designed to remove particles and not disperse them. These systems will lower the risk of respiration and allergy-related illnesses in your workplace.
- Recycling Programs: Reducing office waste is not only responsible business, but can contribute to you business’ reputation. Green Clean has comprehensive recycling programs that are easy to implement in your workplace.
- Colour-coded Microfiber Cleaning Products: This is part of our quality-control initiatives; colour coding eliminates the risk of cross infection.
- Plantation-Grown Toilet Paper and Biodegradable Rubbish Bags: It is a small detail that can make a real different in your workplace and the impact on the environment.