Welcome to G.J Gardner Homes Illawarra where we look forward to assisting you in the design and construction of your new home.
G.J. Gardner Homes Illawarra
The Illawarra office is owned and operated by Jason & Stacey Gow who joined the group in March 2007.
“Affordable homes of quality and distinction is our aim. We have high expectations and an expert team to ensure your building experience is an enjoyable journey and provide you with an investment that you are proud of.” Jason and Stacey
Local sponsorship and support is very much a focus for Jason and Stacey and includes: Southbridge Boardriders, King of the Rock & Local Touch Football Clubs.
The Illawarra office services clients throughout the Illawarra from Sutherland, Wollongong, Shellharbour and Kiama
Illawarra Office Hours:
Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.00pm
Display Home Opening Hours:
Mon – Fri 10.00am – 4.00pm
Sat – Sun 10.00am – 5.00pm
With innovative and exciting styling, G.J. Gardner Homes are easy to spot and quick to impress. This can be directly accredited to our architects who are committed to leading the housing market with innovative design styles while maintaining the highest level of quality.
The only way to fully appreciate the quality, finish and ambience of a G.J. Gardner Home is to visit one of our exceptional display homes. You can stroll through at your own pace and see first hand the effort that goes into creating a livable masterpiece.
To build a home that by far exceeds your expectations and a home that you will be proud to call home takes a team that is totally committed. This is the kind of team you will find when you step through the doors of any G.J. Gardner Homes office across Australia.
Greg Gardner started G.J. Gardner Homes in 1983 and traded successfully to establish a reputation for providing great value and building quality homes on time and to budget. Greg and his team worked hard and built the company up to 8 regional design centers, building up to 1000 custom homes per year. Greg decided to franchise the business in 1995 as a way to give the current staff and management a share of the business.
Today, some twenty four years later, we build 2700 homes per year and continue to maintain our reputation for quality and reliability. We have 80 Design Centers across Australia, America, Germany, New Zealand and South Africa, which are supported by an additional 10 corporate support offices.
Our goal has always been to be a company customers can totally trust, and we continually strive toward that goal.
We are proud of the fact that our designs have won over fifty various housing industry awards from “Best Display Home” to “Best Finished Home”, proving our designs are innovative, flexible and stylish. However, our greatest satisfaction comes from our happy customers when we hand over the keys to their new home.QUALIFICATION DETAILSJason Gow:
- Bricklayers/Stonemasonary Licence
- Builders Licence - 167398c
- Accredited Greensmart Professional
- Member of Housing Industry Association (HIA)
- Member of the Master Builders Association(MBA)
- Bachelor of Business - Marketing/Finance double major
- MBA - Australian Graduate School of Management
- Won the award for best contract home $400,000-$450,000 at the 2010 Master Builders Association excellence in regional building awards.
- Finalist in the 2010 Integral Energy Illawarra Business Chamber Awards.
- Nominated for Award for Corporate Social Responsibility in Shellharbour City’s 2011 Australia Day Awards
- Won the 2010 Australian Business Awards for Innovation (G J Gardner Homes)
- Won the 2010 Australian Business Awards for Enterprise (G J Gardner Homes)
- Won the 2010 Australian Business Awards for Service Excellence (G J Gardner Homes)
Along with these achievements being part of a community is very important for a business like ours and we try to achieve that by supporting as many organisations we can including charities, events and being involved in the community, In 2010 these included;
- Southern Children’s Care
- Camp Quality
- The Children’s Hospital at westmead
- Illawarra Kids with Disabilities
- Smith Family
- Cancer Council
- MS Multiple Sclerosis
- Beyond Blue
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
- Cristina’s House of Hope
- King of the Rock
- Park Custom Bike and Tattoo Show
- Aerial patrol golf day
- Walk to Work day
- The Cotton Wool Kids Charity Surf Contest
- MS Sydney to Gong Bike Ride
- Illawarra Relay for Life
- Bandage Bear
- Great Illawarra Walk
- Rise above 4 local cancer kids
- Movember in MO’rilla
Jason Gow is part of the following committee’s;
- Southbridge Boardriders Club
- Smith Family Construction Day with Local High Schools
- Master Builders Association Illawarra division
- Rise Above 4 local Cancer Kids
- Southbridge boardriders club
- Great Illawarra Walk
- Cristina’s House of Hope
- Killalea National surfing reserve