Gables Developments Pty Ltd Building Contractors have been Licensed Builders on the Central Coast for 40 years with Phillip Elms being the licensed builder. We pride ourselves on high standards of work at all times. Tradesmen working on site must carry out their work in a professional manner with regular onsite quality checks. As members of the Master Builders Association NSW (MBA) we work to the MBA standards and utilise much of their standard paperwork which assists both us and the clients in the building and maintenance of any project to a high standard.
We carry out all types of building work including construction of commercial buildings, new cottages, renovation and extension work, general maintenance, carpentry and joinery. All tradesmen or subcontractors used by us on our sites are fully licensed and their work is to a high standard as we have worked with these people for many years. All jobs are supervised by myself, Phillip Elms.
Gables Developments Pty Ltd are covered with compulsory insurance including Workers Compensation, Public Risk and Property Insurance.
The following is a list of services and trades employed by our business:
- All types of building construction, new cottages, renovation and extension work, building maintenance, carpentry and joinery
- Brick laying and concreting, paving and Terrazzo
- Plastering, cement rendering and hardboard plastering
- Plumbing, drainage and roofing
- All electrical work
- Air conditioning
- All structural steel work
- Aluminium framing and glazing
- Painting and decorating
- Ceramic tiling both wall and floor
- Carpentry and joinery
- Suspended ceiling and office partition walls
- Structural Engineer and Draftsman
- Mechanical services - sprinklers, fire and smoke detectors
- Roof tiling
- Water proofing - external and internal
- Communications - telephone, fax, computers etc.
- Machine operators for site excavation work
Contact us TODAY to discuss your building ideas.