We supply quality long life, low maintenance, pre-coloured, sustainable wood composite decking around Australia! With the the look of timber but environmentally friendly. Contact us Today!
Sustainable Decking from Future Wood
At last a genuine cost effective alternative to rainforest timber with all of its associated environmental concerns and maintenance issues. Choose CleverDeck composite decking and be comfortable in the knowledge that you have made an economically sound decision that won’t hurt the environment!
CleverDeck composite decking is made from recycled HDPE (industrial waste and some post-consumer plastic waste), wood flour (sawdust) and discarded rice husks making it one of the most environmentally friendly composite decking options available.
The thought process behind the marketing of CleverDeck composite decking was to build in value so that consumers wanting to make a positive environmental decking choice will not be financially disadvantaged. Our cost calculator will show you that once you factor in the initial and the ongoing maintenance costs of a common timber deck choosing CleverDeck composite decking will save you money year after year!
Check out these great features:
* 86mm wide decking board is only available in the Mahogany colour and coarse sanded ﬁnish.
- 5 designer colours: Chocolate, Mahogany, Saltbush, Slate Grey and Walnut
- 2 sizes: 138mm wide x 23mm thick and 86mm* wide x 23mm thick
- Made from recycled cellulose (rice husks and hardwood flour) and HDPE plastic waste
- Resistant to Termites and White Ants
- Very low maintenance, fully finished and ready to install
- No knot holes or sap runs therefore less waste
- No splinters, cupping, warping, splitting or twisting
- Standard uniform 5.4 metre long lengths - (custom lengths can be made to order)
- UV stable, tested to suit Australian conditions - 10 year limited warranty
- Mould and Mildew resistant, low water absorption
- Quick and easy to install with concealed fix NewTech deck clips – no need for unsightly protruding nails or screws**
- Double sided & slip resistant
- Won’t rot
- Matching fencing/screening boards also available
** CleverDeck composite decking has speciﬁc installation requirements. Please refer to our website for a copy of our ﬁxing guidelines.
Enjoy a low-maintenance deck by contacting us today!