Architectural and Interior Design - Residential including New Homes - Renovations & Additions - Terrace Houses - Health Care Design - Child Care Centre Design Specialist - Commercial Fitout -
Architect Registration NO. 5337
Fotoulla Lazaridis Architect
Fotoulla Lazaridis Architect - Architectural and Interior Design
QUALIFICATION DETAILSBachelor of Architecture Hons UNSW
Call today to discuss your project!
- Residential including new homes,renovations, terrace house additions - You get the best qulity project drawn from our years of experience to create the home of your dreams. We look at the fundamental issues of site analysis, neighbour concerns, Council requirements and cost analysis for realistic budgets.
- Health Care Design - You get our years of experience in design and fitout of hospitals, medical centres and aged care facilities.
- Child Care Centre Design Specialist - You get the answers to all your questions regarding Council expectations including site suitability, site analysis, DOCs' requirements and feasability to provide a qulaity centre for the care of children which is a high growth field in Australia and a much needed facility.
- Commercial Fitout - You get our professional design with quality and control of design and fitout for sensational results and presentation for your company image.and
Fotoulla Lazaridis Architect was founded in 1997 and is a Sydney based Architectural practice. With over 20 years experience in the industry we provide a complete range of Architectural services for the individual and corporate client. As a registered Architect with a small practice we provide and maintain a high level of friendly and personal service taking the Client through each step of the Architectural process including:
- pre purchase advice on property potential;
- feasibility studies based on the proposed site, regulatory authority (Council) requirements and the Client’s financial constraints;
- guidance to help formulate a realistic brief, based on the Client’s initial ideas and expectations;
- commitment to providing custom designed, clever and creative solutions;
- well considered response to a Client’s brief to maximise the potential ofa site, while maintaining a solution sympathetic with neighbouring properties and the street scape;
- addressing physical attributes and constraints of a site, including natural features, privacy, natural light, overshadowing, wind and views;
- drawing on long-standing relationships with creative and reliable professionals who worktogethereffectively to provide services for a fully co-ordinated project through to completion;
- creative, technical and professional knowledge that allows for ideas to be followed through to fruition, while addressing regulatory requirements;
- solid negotiating skills and experience in working through problematic issues being considered for approval with Councils and other regulatory authorities;
- communicating and co-ordinating with builders and tradespeople throughout the construction phase to maintain continuity within the time constraints of the builder’s schedule;
- observation and monitoring building works in progress, with full inspection of completed works;
- sharing a vision to provide elegant solutions to meet the Client’s aspirations, budget and future aims for the site;
- achieving a creative resultthatis functional, practical and timeless.
Registered Architect - Architect Registration No. 5337
Chartered Architect - AIA