DURAWALL - Do It Yourself !Recommended Tools:
Post-Hole Shovel - String-line - Spirit Level - Tape Measure - Crow Bar
- Set out the post-holes by using your string-line.
- Measure post hole centres at 1520mm.
- Dig or bore holes to required depth.
- Starting at one end, place a post in the hole to the correct depth.
- Level in bottom sleeper and insert second post.
- Posts should be plumb laterally, but leaning back as per diagram.
- Continue until all bottom sleepers are level and well supported.
- Load up remaining sleepers.
- Concrete in posts.
- Wait five (5) days before backfilling.
- Walls above 1000mm require Council Approval.
- Technical data for walls 1200 and 1400 high available from DURAWALL.