Welcome to DSP Architects
100% Success rate in obtaining planning permits for units and new homes.
We are so confident of getting results that we offer a No Permit no fee option for our clients. We can do this because so far we have enjoyed a 100% success rate in designing and obtaining planning permits for units.
Our mission is simple:
To surpass our Client’s expectations
We offer our Clients peace of mind
We have the experience, the expertise, commitment and proven track record to ensure that your next project a successful one. We welcome your enquiry and promise to reduce the pain out of the planning process. That’s why we are know as “The Planning Permit Professionals”
- No Permit No Fee Option- We will not accept a job unless we believe there is a good chance of getting a permit.*
- Guaranteed time delivery – We will not accept a job unless we can meet our Client’s agreed deadline
- More than 1000 satisfied clients – Our Client have been invaluable in teaching us how to ask the right questions and to understand the importance of building relationships.
- 30 years experience in obtaining permits. The fruits of this experience goes directly to our clients.
- We have a good working relationship with many the key planning decision makers in most Metropolitan Councils
- One stop shop option to save you time
- We maximise sites potential – you maximise profits
- We minimise delays – you save on interest payments
- Our designs work, cost less & sell for more
- We offer a low cost initial feasibility including 30 point checklist. Invaluable if one were considering whether it is worthwhile purchasing a site or committing to a project.
- Our pricing is competitive. Unlike many architects we charge a fixed fee based on a brief rather than a % cost of works.
- Flexible appointment times – no need to take time off work
- Desktop Conferences –Imagine, not having to race through traffic for a meeting as we can walk you through your designs from your study/living room via our computer screens
At DSP Architects we’ve been in the business for quite some time. Our founder, Danny Sacco, obtained his degree in Architecture back in 1983.
Together we’ve been working here in Melbourne for more than 25 years. And the proof of our professionalism is that clients keep coming back.
Some of them began building dual occupancies with us 20 years ago. Today they now build up to 30 units a time. That’s called confidence.
All in all, we’ve helped more than 1000 people design and develop properties throughout Victoria.
So what is it that sets DSP apart from the rest? What is it that makes us one of the more quietly successful partnerships in Melbourne?
For a start, we’re architects. The real thing. Nowadays you can employ semi-qualified part-timers or draftspeople who generally lack the necessary design skills. But, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
At DSP you work with qualified professionals who can guide you all the way through the design, planning permit and building permit processes and if required can help with the construction stage of your project.
We know what we’re talking about and we genuinely practise what we preach. And in fact we’re so confident that you’ll be satisfied with our service that we offer a guarantee:
No permit, no fee
That’s right. If we accept the project and fail to gain planning permission, you pay us absolutely nothing. What could be fairer than that?
So far, in DSP’s 25-year history, we’ve enjoyed a 100% success rate. And that’s unlikely to change. What’s more, if we at DSP agree to a deadline then you can rest assured that it will be met.
Because at DSP, we keep our promises.
This allows you to focus on what you are good at whilst saving you money by decreasing your interest payments and holding costs.
Talking about costs, you may think we sound expensive. On the contrary. Everything we do is designed to keep your costs down. We ensure that costs, as it were, don’t go through the roof.
Call us. We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
At DSP we offer what used to be called a ‘One Stop Shop’. We’ll organise and co-ordinate every aspect of the design and planning process, freeing you to concentrate on the bigger picture.
At the same time we’re happy for you to be as ‘hands-on’ as you wish. It’s entirely up to you. The most important element, in the end, is your peace of mind.
And that’s why at DSP we surround ourselves with industry professionals at every level.
We have access to the best building surveyors, landscape architects and town planners. Plus energy auditors, graphic artists, traffic, structural and civil engineers.
Over the years we’ve developed relationships with many of the key planning decision makers at Councils all over Melbourne and have a deep understanding of the subtle differences between each Council’s Planning Scheme.
As a result, we’re well known and respected in the industry. And the good-will we’ve built up over the years is passed on directly to you.
We’ve made a few claims here. We’ve stated that we’re the planning permit professionals…that with DSP you get more than just a perfunctory design and planning service.
As we said, we’re backing our claims with a ‘no permit, no fee’ guarantee. That’s what we say. But don’t just take our word for it.
This is what our clients have to say on the subject. We’ll say no more:
"This firm is 1st class, their drawings are buildable, and they are a firm with very high standards. It took me 24months to get a planning permit with my draftsman. DSP took 3 months to get a permit."
Charlie Schembri , Sunshine Vic
“DSP assisted with my first dual occupancy 20 years ago, now with DSP’s help, I am building 25 units at a time.”
John Alexopoulos, Essendon Vic
“Unbelievable, someone who backs up his claims with a no payment guarantee. To my knowledge no one else offers this scenario to their clients.”
Ray Borg, Newport Vic
"My experience with DSP Architects on unit development projects reinforces my opinion that "team" DSP is very well equipped to obtain permits."
Ian McCleod, Brighton East Vic
“In a world full of broken promises, DSP made many promises, to my astonishment they were all kept. The plans and permits were obtained where others said that it could not be done. They are truly the ‘The Planning Permit Professionals’.”
Tim Blackmore, Malvern. Vic
* Refer to http://www.dsparchitects.com.au/nopermitnofee.htm for terms and conditions
ARVB Registration No. 14511