Do you own a Pool or Spa?
Have you heard about the changes to the Pool Safety legislation that the Queensland Government has introduced?
It is quite likely that if you answered “yes” to the first question, you either answered “no” to the second one or you need to find out more.
You’ve come to the right place!
The Pool Compliance Professionals specialise in helping property owners comply with the new legislation, either BEFORE their initial inspection or upon receipt of a breach notice as a result of it.
We hope that this website will provide you all the information you need to be able to respond to your new pool safety obligations and will be a source for updates and news, as the new rules come in to effect.
The new Pool Safety Legislation, as detailed in MP 3.4 – Swimming Pool Barriers, is a relatively detailed document and our inspectors have been trained to interpret it’s requirements in real-world situations.
The best way to determine whether your pool security will measure up to the new laws, is to have an assessment performed. This will provide you with a clear statement of compliance or a detailed list of works required to bring it in to compliance.
The Pool Compliance Preofessional’s inspector is licenced by the Queensland Government to carry out Pool Safety Certifications and issue the appropriate certificate.
The Pool Compliance Professionals can assist you bringing your pool area in to compliance, should it not comply with the new pool laws. This could include: -
- new fencing or the rehabilitation of unsatisfactory fences.
- new gates or the repair of gates not functioning appropriately.
- the removal of any climable objects outside the pool area.
- making alternate arrangements for the removal of self-closing doors.
- fitting of security screens over windows that open out over the pool area.
- landscaping to accommodate and beautify any significant changes made.
- provision and fixing of the required CPR signage.
The Pool Compliance Professionals are fully licenced builders, capable of providing a full range of rectification services, regardless of how large or small the requirement.
If you feel that your pool may not be up to the standard required by the new laws contact us today to book an assessment!