DKH Electrical is based in Burleigh waters and services the entire Gold Coast region. We are fully licensed and insured and also CEC accredited for the design and installation of solar systems. With over 15 years of experience, we can provide a full range of Electrical and Solar services.
DKH Electrical is your Gold Coast Electrician based in Burleigh Waters. We provide Solar and Electrical services to the entire Gold Coast region including Burleigh Heads, Robina, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. We are fully licensed insured Electrical Contractors, and we are also CEC accredited for the design and installation of Solar Systems. With over 15 years of experience, we can provide a full range of Electrical and Solar services.
Some of these include:
Solar Installation and Design
- New homes and extensions
- Shops, offices and factories fitouts
- Renovations and additions
- Safety switches and switchboard upgrades
- Phone, data and TV cabling
- Repairs and Maintainance
- Energy saving solutions
- Testing and tagging of electrical equipment
- Hot water appliance repairs
- Exit and emergency testing
- Sensor lights
- Ceiling fans
- Smoke detectors
- Tariff changes
- Garden and landscape lighting
- 3 phase power
- Surge protection
- Fault finding
- Design and installation of solar systems
- Installation of wall mounted TV's
Are you passionate about the environment, and want to save money on your next power bill? Then a solar power system is the best way to generate emission free electricity & increase the value of your home. Generating your own solar energy is now simple & easy to understand. Not only can you save substantially on costly bills, but also reduce your carbon footprint in the process. And, any excess solar power energy that you generate is also yours to sell back to the grid.
There are a number of different sizes available to suit your budget. So take advantage of the government rebate.
Energy Efficient Lighting
With electricity prices on the rise now is a good time to start thinking about converting your lighting in your home or office to either LED's or compact fluorescents. Not only do these types of efficient lighting save you money on your electricity bill, but the life expectancy of these Energy Efficient Globes far outweighs its traditional counterparts.
There are numerous benefits of converting to these cost effective, energy saving lighting systems. These include:
Alternative Ways of Saving Power For Commercial Applications
- They have a much higher life expectancy.
- They can save you up to 90% on your lighting costs.
- They require far less maintenance, saving you time.
- They produce far less heat than a standard halogen or incandescent globe.
- They produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs.
- They create far less carbon emissions.
- They save you money, guaranteed.
Installing motion sensors makes energy saving convenient and simple. Leaving light switches on can send electricity bills skyrocketing, however sensor lights will only remain on whilst people are using the room that the device is installed in. If lights are accidentally left on in the evening or for the entire night, electricity costs can double. With sensor lights the risk is taken out and lights are guaranteed to be switched off when not in use. Installing these devices can save significant amounts of money and make buildings and offices much more energy efficient.