As part of our commitment to your needs we offer on-site, verbal advice from principal architect Dion Seminara. This is the best place to start with any residential architecture project for new homes designs and home renovations.
Dion Seminara Architecture produce original work to enhance your life. There are no standard floor plans, but numerous examples of our current and completed residential architecture projects. These include residential home renovations, new homes, kitchen renovations and new kitchens , bathroom renovations and new bathrooms, with landscape design (garden architecture) and pools also available via our associates. (Follow the links to our architectural galleries and be inspired!).
Verbal Architectural Advice
As part of our commitment to satisfying your needs, we offer on-site, verbal advice from principal architect Dion Seminara. This is called our Verbal Architectural Advice service and it’s the best place to start with any residential architecture project. When you are ready to talk to us, call the office, or, complete the Verbal Architectural Advice enquiry form and Dion will be in touch to personally discuss your requirements.
Architecture Service Packages
From there, we tailor our architecture services to suit your specific budget and requirements. See our Architecture Packages (below) to gain an overview of our complete process through advice, design, documentation, management and value adding service stages. Or, if you just want a quick visual overview for now, view our Easy Steps to achieve the best design to enhance your life.
Dion Seminara Architecture are experts at:
Call us today or fill out the enquiry form below to discuss your new project
- integrating the three parts of your living environment: building architecture + interior + landscape
- protecting your investment by adding value to your home and lifestyle
- listening to you and understanding your requirements
- creating homes which reflect and enhance your life
- incorporating ‘Eco-Housing’ design elements
- linking indoors to outdoors
- developing creative yet functional and practical solutions
- demonstrating the look and feel of your project
- finding you a suitably qualified professional builder
- negotiating, on your behalf, more than one price for your project
- contract managing your builder