Since 1985 Dial A Tip has been actively involved in all facets of the waste industry and has established a reputation of providing a superior service at a competitive price.
Dial A Tip is committed to provide you with the most economical waste management systems available today and whilst most other waste companies take all waste straight to landfill, we are proud too say that we currently recycle over 85% of the waste which passes through our waste facility in Minto.
Dial A Tip has :-
An unblemished environmental record.
Compliance with all regulative authorities.
Licensed to carry Asbestos.
Bin sizes include 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 20 cubic meter.
4, 6, 8, 10 and 20 cubic meter bins are fitted with rear opening doors.
Dial A Tip offers personalised service suppling bins on site and is able to offer further financial savings from the general waste price if the building waste is separated.
Resource Recovery and Waste Minimisation are the main objectives for Dial A Tip. Since moving to our modern Resource Recovery Facility in 1997, Dial A Tip has increased the amount of waste recycled or diverted from landfill to approximately 85% and currently lead by example.
Dial A Tip Customers are encouraged to separate their waste by offering discounts of up to 80 % (depending of the type of Waste).
The material that makes up the most volume is concrete, bricks, tiles and masonry rubble. None of this material is wasted; it is put through a sorting process before being returned to the market place as usable and usually cheaper product, (compared to virgin quarried material).
- Skip Bins are emptied into the sorting area
- Large heavy material is removed (tree stumps, large concrete slabs)
- Bulky light waste if any is removed
- The waste is then put through a trommel which separates dirt and fine rubble.
- The remainder of waste then travels along a picking belt where any contamination is removed by our staff.
- Finally the masonry rubble is sent away for further processing.
Recycled Brick & Concrete
20ml Road Base (Sub Base under Concrete Slabs)
20 - 40ml Aggregate (Drainage for Retaining Walls)
40 - 70ml Aggregate (Drainage & Building Site Cross Overs)
For price and availability please contact Andy on 0412 473755
Concrete Interlocking Blocks
Ideal for Retaining Walls and Storage Bays
Small Blocks - Dimensions : 600mm x 600mm x 600mm (Approx 500 kg)
$44.00 inc GST
Large Blocks - Dimensions : 600mm x 600mm x 1200mm (Approx 1000Kg)
Skip bins come in a range of sizes from small back yard clean-up to a large commercial/Industrial size
- Same Day Service (Unless previously arranged)
- Skip Bins are booked out for a hire period of 7 days.
- All fees and charges are payable on delivery by cash, cheque, Mastercard or Visa.
Skip Bins available for hire to Commercial / Industrial and Residential sites include:-