About Club Workforce
Club Workforce Australia is a network of private businesses that introduce trade and home service providers to home owners. Since 1989, through Club Workforce Australia, homeowners of South East Queensland (Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast) have been introduced to independent trade and home service providers. Club Workforce Australia takes the time to match the needs of both homeowners and service providers to ensure an efficient and quality outcome.
Homeowners, whether you need a Builder, Cabinetmaker, Carpenter, Concretor, Electrician, Handyman, Landscaper, Painter, Pest Controller, Plasterer, Plumber, Roofer, Tiler or Treelopper or any other trade services for the home or business, we can help you. Phone 1800 648 185 or click on the website link above in the contact information.
The majority of the home project calls are from satisfied home owners, people who have previously used our FREE introductory service.
How does Club Workforce Australia operate?
When you phone, your first contact will be with a Club Workforce Australia operator. These people careabout your call, because they care about their business. We listen to your requirements for your job – it could be changing some tap washers, advice on interior decorating or building an extension. We then request your name, address, telephone number and contactable times. On completion of the call, we review your requirements and carefully select the appropriate tradesperson for your job requirements. We do not contact the tradesperson immediately, except in the case of an emergency. The reason for this is to maximise their efficiency whilst they are out on a job. When we do contact the tradesperson, usually in the afternoon, we request that they contact you within 24 hours. Our tradespeople like us, are self employed and manage their own small business.
Here are 6 good reasons to give your local Club Workforce Australia office a call:
- You can immediately access 1,001 Home Services. Anything from major building alterations, renovations, repairs & maintenance, painting, plumbing, electrical, tiling etc to small handyman and gardening jobs. Refer to our list of services on page 4. It’s all available at Club Workforce Australia and it costs nothing to access these 1,001 Home Services. Access is FREE!
- No more chasing trade services. One FREECALL is all it takes to access as many services as you want. We do all the running around for you so you can avoid the pain, frustration and headaches of finding
the right person to complete your work.
- Our record is second to none. Our tradespeople have completed thousands of projects and home
services throughout South East Queensland since 1989 and are particularly experienced at meeting
individual needs. They have extensive references and testimonials from satisfied customers.
- All home service people are fully qualified, with appropriate registration and references; assure their
work meets your request and have a commendable work history.
- You receive value for money. You pay no more when using our services. In fact, you can obtain 3
free totally independent prices on most larger jobs, with one phone call and the tradespeople must
compete against each other for your business.
- Our customer service program ensures that the tradespeople deal with any problems quickly and
efficiently in order that you receive satisfaction.We trust these points help to explain our unique service and we look forward to looking after your needs the next time you need something done around the home.
Contacting Club Workforce Australia
As you would appreciate, the people who operate Club Workforce Australia are family people – just like you. We do have an answering service when we are not immediately available. If you do reach the answering service, please leave your name, address, telephone number and a description of the job or quote you require. We will attend to the request as quickly as possible. We do monitor weekend calls and attend to them however, we strongly encourage you to ring during business hours (8am-5pm Monday to Friday) to enable us to provide the best possible service to you. Another method of requesting a quotation is via our website at: www.clubworkforce.com.au