Before you buy or sell a property, we can tell you what planning issues affect the current and future development potentials.
Planning Research & Advice
Before you buy or sell a property, speak with a CSQ Town Planning Expert about what planning issues may affect the current and future development potential of your land.
Factors that may significantly impact upon the use and development potential of your land include:
- Covenants and easements registered on the land title.
- Land use zones, overlays, planning scheme policies and standards, Council internal policies and guidelines.
- Existing planning permits and conditions that restrict the use of land.
- Council strategic planninng policies.
- Local political and community influences.