- Hardware & Building Supplies
- LP Gas Refills
- Perma Pine Posts
- Plants & Gifts
Crafers Garden Centre is a successful business operating for over 20 years centrally located in the beautiful Adelaide Hills. All types of landscaping and garden needs are offered both to the general public and trade sectors of the market.
Our business prides itself on friendly service, prompt deliveries, competitively priced products and years of sound, practical advice.
If youre looking for landscape, garden or building supplies, then come in and see us or just give us a call.
"Competitively priced and backed by years of expert advice."
- Crafers Garden Centre has a good range of hills hardy plants, shrubs and seedlings and can assist you with experienced horticultural advice.
- Crafers Garden Centre can help you select the right lawn both in seed and instant roll out tailored to suit your conditions and lifestyle requirements.
- Crafers Garden Centre has a good selection of irrigation equipment to help your plants survive hot summer days.
- Crafers Garden Centre carries a good range of quality bagged potting soils, mulches, fertilizers, garden sprays and garden tools at competitive prices.
- Crafers Garden Centre offers a range of terra cotta glazed ceramic pots, bird baths, statues, fountains and gifts for those special occasions.
- Crafers Garden Centre can supply professional horticulture consultation should you require extra help for that D.I.Y. project.
"No delivery too big or too small."
Crafers Garden Centre will deliver anywhere in Adelaide or the Adelaide Hills. We have a reliable fleet of trucks driven by experienced drivers who know and understand the area and terrain like no other.
If you require a tandem truck load with a trailer or a mini tipper, then give us a call and our staff would be only too happy to give you a price to your area.
Crafers Garden Centre and Landscape Supplies cater for the home handyman to the professional tradesperson. Ask our knowledgeable staff for prices and product information on the range available.
Washed sand, plaster sand, brick sand, play-pit sand, dolomite sand, quartz quarry sand
Cottage mulch, graded and ungraded pine bark, pine flake tree mulch.
Mulches are an ideal moisture conservation barrier and help to reduce weed growth and keep plant root zones cool during hot summer days
Blended sandy loam, organic loam, and special mix loam.
The right choice of garden soil provides the best outcome for your garden. Come in and ask us what to use
Mushroom compost, Organic compost.
Composts are a great source of organic material to add to soils for improving soil structure and nutrient release for your plants.
Quartz metal, dolomite metal, Port Augusta pebbles, cottage pebbles.
Most available in different sizes. Premix ready for concreting
Rubble/Road Based Material
Quartzite and dolomite rubble available
Crafers Garden Centre and Landscape Supplies stock:
- Pave set
- Victor Hard
- Mortar mix
- Concrete mix
- Speed set
- Cement additives
- Dried sand
- Reinforcement mesh and rods
- Storm water pipes and fittings Cement oxides
- AG pipe
- Work boots
- Permapine posts and lattice
- Fencing wire
- Star droppers
- Nuts and bolts
- And much, much more
Paving and Retaining
If you need to pave or build retaining walls, Crafers Garden Centre and Landscaping Supplies have a display of products available for you to choose from. Decorative cement sleepers to permapine or red gum sleepers, the choice is large.
If you prefer a more natural approach, then moss rocks, basket range or Kanmantoo stone can be used to create that something different in your garden. Quality cement pavers can enhance and patio, walkway or driveway with the choices we offer.
Come in and see us for advice 7 days a week
Sunday & Public Holidays: