A membership based, not-for-profit, industry association, the Australasian Corrosion Association Incorporated (ACA) was established in 1955 to service the needs of Australian and New Zealand companies, organisations and individuals involved in the fight against corrosion.
Australasian Corrosion Association
Welcome to Australasian Corrosion Association
A membership based, not-for-profit, industry association, the Australasian Corrosion Association (ACA) was established in 1955 to service the needs of Australian and New Zealand companies, organisations and individuals involved in the fight against corrosion. It is dedicated to protecting the environment, ensuring public safety and reducing the economic impact of corrosion.
The Australasian Corrosion Association Incorporated is a non profit organisation established for promoting the co-operation of academic, industrial, commercial and governmental organisations in relation to corrosion and its mitigation and for disseminating information on all aspects of corrosion and its prevention by promoting lectures, symposia, publications and other activities.
Services and products include:
- Annual Conference and Exhibition
- A range of corrosion related training courses
- Technical meetings and symposia conducted by each ACA branch
- Publications such as a bimonthly technical journal 'Corrosion & Materials',
- E-newsletter 'Corrosion Matters' and branch newsletters
- Database of corrosion control specialists, suppliers and producers
- Information, technical papers and library
- Other publications & standards
- Links with Universities in Australia and New Zealand, the CSIRO, NACE (USA), and various other major international corrosion interests and organisations