For a complete job which incl: Council approval, Advisory services, Pre onsite inspection, design & consultation, plans and construction. Call or SMS Bernie on 0414 617 272, speak to the builder direct!
Home Lifestyle Improvers
Concept Constructions was founded over 35 years ago, by sole trader Bernie Hunt. Involved in the lifestyle improvement industry, Bernie developed his expertise in the design and installation of patio awnings, carports, room extensions etc.
Full membership of the Housing Industry Association (Member No. 323480) was attained in November 1981 and continual growth of business eventually made it appropriate to incorporate, leading to the launch of Concept Constructions Pty Ltd in January 1990
We know the following features of our service will appeal to you:
- We employ only the highest quality tradespeople who are both trustworthy and dependable.
- The improvement is designed in consultation with you at your home using some of the latest computer technology.
- The customer receives a written quotation at the time of consultation, wherever possible, using the latest computer-aided costing of design materials.
- The customer does not have to worry about any of the administrative details; we take care of the complete process from fully engineered design plans to local council approval.
- Pre-manufactured components are supplied, tailor-made to your design and ready for installation.
- In consultation with you, we can co-ordinate other trades to compliment the overall home improvement project.
- Our home improvement products are designed to require minimum ongoing maintenance as well as a 15 year structural manufacturer guarantee.
- We employ a system of quality achievement to ensure the work undertaken meets the highest standard.
- For your convenience we offer a flexible payment system. We have mobile EFTPOS facilities, which accept either debit or major credit cards.
Add a new dimension to your home and lifestyle with an Outback Heritage Verandah or Dutch Gable Carport. While enduring style and versatility, it offers large spans and long lengths to expand your design options. Two styles are offered, the Traditional Gable and Dutch Gable. Both are available attached or freestanding and use corrugated iron or polycarbonate as their cladding. The standard eave height is 2.4 meters, but it can be ordered up to three meters high.
With a classic pitched roof, and impressive widths of up to 8.4 meters, the Traditional Heritage Gable is extremely versatile. It is available with a roof pitch of either 22 or 30 degrees, and with a range of optional end infill.
The distinctive Dutch Gable style embodies a classic personality that complements traditional homes. Available in widths of up to 7.5 metres, and with a roof pitch of 22 degrees, it comes with a choice of sheet infill in the gable openings.