The patented 1 mm-thin element design makes Coldbuster suitable for new builds or for retro-fitting heating in existing buildings, with many domestic floor heating and commercial floor heating applications.
Benefits of our heating cable are;
- Heating element is thinnest element technology allowing it to be closest to the floor finish
- Being closest to the floor it is reacts in 15-30 minutes, using less power to heat the room.
- Designed for a southern hemisphere climate
- Safe and fully waterproof with full earth screen, Waterproof, self-regulating element.
Our heating is installed under;
- Maintenance free
- Design parameters between 60-80W/psqm as compared to screed/slab floor heating 150-250W/psqm
- Thermostatically controlled with air or floor probe sensor type programmable or manually operated thermostats.
- Franchise and agent installation network established throughout Australia
Coldbuster floor heating offers a complete design, supply and installation service supported by a full product & installation warranty.
- All types of tiles including ceramic and slate
- Marble, stone and terracotta floor tiles=
- Wood veneer and laminate boards
- Bamboo type floors
- Vinyl and linoleum floors
- Carpets which are hessian backed and loose lay rugs
As one of the largest manufacturers of electric radiant floor heating, Coldbuster has produced quality heating solutions for over two decades. The Coldbuster floor heating group has installed heating in homes of over 30 million square feet in Australia, Africa, America, Europe, the UK.
Coldbuster consultants partner with clients to ensure each project is executed on time and to budget. This professional floor heating installation service ensures that the Coldbuster systems are installed in accordance with local building regulations.
Electric radiant floor heating is far more cost effective than traditional central heating systems as unoccupied rooms can be individually switched off.
Tested in compliance with IEC60335-1:2001, EN50082-1:1992; and listed by the Underwriters Laboratory UL E237856.
The products are manufactured by Klimax Mfg Ltd under ISO9001:2007 standards. DQS certificate 261368QM
Contact us today for the best heating system around!