Climax cover a large area for installations in the Shoalhaven and Southern Highlands; Nowra, Bomaderry, Bay and Basin, Ulladulla/Milton, Cambewarra, Kangaroo Valley, Moss Vale, Bowral, Mittagong & Goulburn. There are many ways to heat or cool your home, and Climax can give you the right advice about the right heating, cooling and solar solutions for you, your family and your workplace.
Gas Central Heating
Gas Central Heating is the most cost effective and quickest way of heating your entire home. Gas fired central heating delivers warm and cosy air to strategically positioned outlets throughout your home. The unit draws cold air from the inside of your home, the air flows through the heater where it is warmed to heat your rooms in the form of warm and cosy, gentle flowing air through the outlets.
- Heats your entire home quickly
- Cost effective
- No effort or mess as compared with wood fires
- Can be operated by natural gas or bottle gas making it energy efficient
- Fully programmable controller
- Add-on-cooling can be integrated with your new or existing Gas ducted heating
- Zones are available
- Great range of outlets
- Brivis and Lennox systems available
Like ducted air conditioning 'Zoning' is also available on Gas heating. This enables you to isolate parts of your home that you don’t need to heat when they are not in use. Zoning can reduce your operating costs significantly and help your system to run efficiently.
Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Ducted air conditioning is the most superior way of heating or cooling your home or office. Reverse cycle air conditioning allows year round comfort with cooling in Summer and heating in winter.
- Can effectively heat or cool a large area;
- Offer quiet operation and gentle air flow;
- Offer flexibility when installing outlets
- Offer the ability to 'Zone' your house, allowing you to reduce your energy consumption and run your ducted air conditioning more efficiently.
- Climax can offer a service and maintenance program to ensure you get the greatest benefit and lifespan from your investment.
Climax offers a range of leading brands for ducted reverse cycle air conditioner such as Mitsubishi Electric and ActronAir.
Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Split system air conditioning is by far the most popular way to heat or cool a specific room or isolated area. Climax offers a range of modern split systems that are stylish, quiet and energy efficient; the inverter models can be up to 30 % cheaper to run.
- Effective heating or cooling in single or small areas
- Flexible installation solutions
- Latest Inverter technology
- Leading brands including Mitsubishi and ActronAir
An inverter Air Conditioner has the ability to continuously regulate its power flow, meaning when it reaches the desired temperature the unit is smart enough to cut its power usage and maintain a constant temperature. Saving you power and money!
SOLAR HOT WATER
Climax offers a range of Solar Hot Water systems that use Evacuated Tube
technology, these Australian
designed solar collectors are a highly efficient
thermal solar collector. Taking advantage
of the efficiency benefits provided by evacuated tubes, combined with heat pipes and glass wool insulation, the evacuated solar tube represents the latest
in thermal solar technology
Call CLIMAX to arrange an obligation free quote
1300 13 89 86 or [email protected] for more details.
Climax was first established in 2000, by David Flemons. After many years in the industry Dave saw the need for a quality sales and installation
business in the Shoalhaven. Climax was originally launched as an air conditioning service provider to the Shoalhaven and South Coast and over the last 10 years
the business has grown to incorporate a broad range
of Air Conditioning, Central Heating & Solar Hot Water products
, both residential and commercial.
Still locally owned and operated
Climax has become one of the major firms in the sale and installation of air conditioning, gas central heating and solar hot water on the South Coast
and Southern Highlands
. Climax has a diversified client base which ranges from large commercial customers through to individual homeowners and renovators.
Climax can offer clients services in all aspects of air conditioning and climate control solutions including split and ducted air conditioning systems, gas central heating, ad-on cooling, electrical work and solar hot water options.
The CLIMAX Difference
Our experienced staff can provide you with advice and will assist you in choosing the right heating, cooling or solar solution for your needs. Ensuring you are satisfied with your new investment.
*length of warranty varies between units and type of systems. Heating and Cooling average 5 years, Solar systems have a max 15 years.
- We aim to provide you with the best quality, advice, service and price for your heating, cooling or solar solution.
- We guarantee our workmanship with a CLIMAX 10 year* warranty
- We will leave your home as good as we found it - or we will pay to have it professionally cleaned
- We can install your heating, cooling or solar solution in one day
- We can Service and maintain your new system to give it a full life span
- We will carry out or manage any warranty issues for the units we supply and install