Welcome to Creative Elegance Interior Design Solutions
CE-Interiors works with you to achieve interior design solutions, renovation ideas and home staging objectives. Specialising in assisting DIY home owner / builders to achieve the maximum result based around individual style, timelines and budget.
With our interior design expertise, passion, creative flair and resources we are passionate about presenting an amazing home just for you – a space that reflects your individual personality and lifestyle.
WHAT WE DO
STAGE 1 - CONCEPT
We will work with you to establish your interior decoration and/or design or home staging brief, to plan the overall direction of the design project.
STAGE 2 - DOCUMENTATION
For renovation projects (irrespective of how large or small) we will prepare an individualised and comprehensive report incorporating the interior design specifications including our recommended design ideas, plans to assist your contractors, product selection, online or wholesale supplier product list and prices including our highly recommended contractors’ contact list.
We encourage each and every home renovator to take ownership of their project and will walk with you, advise you and help you achieve the final result based around your timeframe and budget.
STAGE 3 - IMPLEMENTATION
We will ensure the interior design or home staging is implemented to a high standard to achieve a successful interior project.
CE-Interiors offer inspirational interior design ideas solutions on every aspect of your interior project, including:
- Interior Design & Decoration Consultation
- Expert advice for Interior Decoration and Interior Design Solutions
- Complete Home Staging management
- DIY Step by Step assistance until your project is completed to your satisfaction
- Interior Design Project Management in part or full
- Attending Home Renovator Auctions with you if and when required to maximise your budget
- Interior Design Documentation and specification preparation
- Designing practical cabinetry for your home
- Advising lighting schemes
- Sourcing and selecting tiling, fittings, hard finishes and fittings
- Sourcing furniture and accessories for Interior Decorating
HOME STAGING SERVICES
We offer a complete service which may include (in part or full), in addition to the above and depending upon your own individual interior design requirements:
REDESIGN OR REDECORATE THE HOME YOU LOVE, INSTEAD OF SELLING!
- assist to de-clutter your home by sorting out with you, packing in boxes to assist with your next move and can arrange to store off the property where necessary
- arrange furniture hire and storage of your own excess furniture (where necessary)
- organizing domestic help (i.e. cleaners / gardeners etc) in order to prepare your property for sale and maintain your property throughout your campaign;
- purchase flowers from wholesale florist weekly, fortnightly or ad hoc throughout your campaign and arrange them for you;
- attend your home prior to each Open for Inspection ("OFI") to assist you with finishing the property and helping with general tidy up for perfect presentation and ensuring our checklist has been completed. We cannot stress to our clients enough that each inspection must be as if a first inspection. Compliance is not an option!
- cook and/or prepare nibblies to offer prospective purchasers at each OFI to make them feel comfortable in your home;
- communicate regularly with you and your agent and will not rest until your home is sold and you are satisfied with the outcome.
Create your own personal space. Out with the old... in with the new!! Whether it to add a dash of colour, re-design or simply redecorate existing spaces to maximise storage or re-style rooms to better suit your current needs. Call us!
Selecting and coordinating paint colours, fabrics, carpets and hard finishes and presenting them so you can truly visualise and understand an interior concept.
Selecting and coordinating tiles, carpets, timber floors, bench tops, feature walls, lighting, glass features and all other hard finishes will not only give you a better result but also take the frustration and confusion out of decorating your home.
We understand your time is a precious commodity!
Communicating design ideas & structural changes with tradesmen and resolving problems can prove challenging. The primary role of a project manager is to take the stress away from the home owner. Whether works are major or merely to cosmetically enhance your home, we can meet with contractors at your property in order to confirm the recommendations set out in our report together with discussing realistic time-frames and availability. We will always try and obtain more than two quotes for labour and products for comparison and, should you require us to do so, we will compare similar products via other sources (i.e. Home Renovators' Auctions) to ensure maximum result within a tight budget.